Scratched mine using the desktop charger---looking to replace.
    Everywhere I've searched online doesnt offer it.
    Any ideas?
    02-02-16 02:37 PM
    Does a scratch bother you that bad? If it does, I would almost consider buying a new Classic rather than trying to replace something cosmetic like that.
    02-02-16 02:52 PM
    Yeah---there's 5 or 6 marks made by me missing the male port on the desktop charger and not realizing it. (was trying to cradle it w/out looking)
    Replace the whole phone for a piece of plastic that was readily available on other models? On old BBs (BOLD) when carriers would put their logo on that plate, you could replace it with a blank for maybe 10.00. Easy swap out. Was hoping to do the same, but like I said--can't find any anywhere online.
    Eventually I'll probably buy a broken Classic online and taking it from there.
    02-02-16 05:49 PM
    02-03-16 06:29 PM
    I looked a little on ebay, as I tend to buy a lot of unnecessary stuff for my phones but I haven't managed to find a bottom plate for the Classic.
    I found this seller however and he seems to have quite a bit of parts. The prices aren't super cheap but you might want to check it out: http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefin...kBerry%2520Q20

You can also look elsewhere on ebay, I just found one (somewhat) relevant result. You could try emailing a few sellers and ask for the part itself, maybe they can source it since the keyboards are available. I don't think it would be that hard. You could try to send a photo of the part so that they don't confuse it with something else (as most sellers are Chinese and their English might not be proficient). I hope you find what you're looking for

EDIT: I just found this, but it's Verizon branded.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/OEM-VERIZON-BL...644?nav=SEARCH

Posted via my Black Passport
    02-04-16 05:04 AM
    02-15-16 08:26 PM
    YES Thank you all!
    03-10-16 09:59 PM