Where the hell is the white Classic??

BlackBerry said it'd be released by the end of the month and nothing... I didn't even realize how late we were in the month so I never gave it any thought. I don't mind waiting but when you give a release date... maybe follow up on it or follow through with it. That's what's so frustrating.

Blah
    Hannah77 and whattiger like this.
    03-25-15 01:57 AM
    I remember when the 9900 was coming out T-Mobile had ads for a white one & I was patiently waiting and it never came out. Now I'm waiting on the classic in white and I got so impatient I bought a unlocked white Q10 to keep me busy. Blackberry moves at a slow pace I guess. Other companies usually release most if not all colors one time or give release dates.

Posted via CB10
    Hannah77 likes this.
    03-25-15 09:22 AM
    The Classic's specs isn't all that up-to-date and they are taking this long to release the white, blue, and bronze.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    03-25-15 12:07 PM
    Ya I don't get it. Well what should we expect I guess, they don't care about consumer market anymore. It's all about business and enterprise stuff. They'll get to us when they do I guess...
    whattiger likes this.
    03-25-15 12:58 PM
    Ya I don't get it. Well what should we expect I guess, they don't care about consumer market anymore. It's all about business and enterprise stuff. They'll get to us when they do I guess...
    If they don't care about the consumer market, then who are these colorful phones targeting? An astute business professional with a white classic? I don't think so...

Whomever they are targeting with this device is irrelevant, the execution portion seems to be a miss with them.

Thankfully I have my black ATT classic and don't have to wait for a colorful one.
    03-25-15 01:10 PM
    I delayed purchasing a Classic based on the brand saying they'd release a white version in March and blue and bronze in April. As of yesterday, Blackberry Store has no idea these even exist (although the person I spoke with sounded clueless overall and very out of touch with the brand -- almost like a boiler room operation handling multiple accounts). Verizon has no idea either -- when I spoke with them yesterday, they said they'd never heard of colors being on the way. Instead, they tried to sell me an Android tablet. Sadly, I probably just will move on, as this weak communications/sales approach does not justify my dollars (despite the keyboard appeal). Real issues on the sales & marketing side for sure.
    03-25-15 01:58 PM
    If they don't care about the consumer market, then who are these colorful phones targeting? An astute business professional with a white classic? I don't think so...

Whomever they are targeting with this device is irrelevant, the execution portion seems to be a miss with them.

Thankfully I have my black ATT classic and don't have to wait for a colorful one.
    Colourful? Classic BlackBerry navy blue, white and bronze. Oh ya, targeting a young demo for sure. If they were yellow, green and pink is maybe see where you were going.

Also they said they don't care much for the consumer aspect of their company. I didn't make that up hahah. Ya poor execution for sure. No lag on enterprise stuff tho, that stuff is out quick
    03-25-15 02:11 PM
    BlackBerry FAILED on the consumer side, admitted as much, and moved back to enterprise. BlackBerry doesn't care about the consumer side anymore.
    velkod likes this.
    03-25-15 07:21 PM
    Yup. It's crap cuz bunch of us on here trying to keep it moving onward n upward
    03-25-15 07:59 PM
    Had a white 9810 and loved it - would love to see a white classic on AT&T but I don't think they'll carry it
    03-25-15 09:33 PM
    Expect something to be announced about this on Friday. They need positive headlines.
    03-25-15 09:36 PM
    I hope so
    03-25-15 09:37 PM
    Blackberry only holds 0.4% of the smartphone market, don't hold your breath for them to release anything on time, if ever.
    XxRaxX likes this.
    03-25-15 11:43 PM
    I hope the white classic is released soon, and not delayed. I really would like to upgrade from my 9930.
    velkod likes this.
    03-25-15 11:48 PM
    I will never buy a white physical keyboard Blackberry again. I own a white Q5 and in low lights when the keyboard back light turns on, there is no contrast between the the letters printed on the keys and the white plastic of the keys. It is ok in the dark but in many low light indoor situations its a problem for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 04:00 AM
    I will never buy a white physical keyboard Blackberry again. I own a white Q5 and in low lights when the keyboard back light turns on, there is no contrast between the the letters printed on the keys and the white plastic of the keys.
    Don't think I've ever seen a white Q5 in person. It's like a rare albino, lol
    03-26-15 08:09 AM
    Never thought about that issue. After a while I barely looked at the keyboard tho, just typed away
    03-26-15 12:31 PM
    I was waiting for the white version as well...I decided to purchase the black one at a Verizon store yesterday. Expect the white version to drop within a week (you can all thank me very soon)
    03-26-15 02:37 PM
    I hope so ^^
    03-26-15 03:28 PM
    So is the white Classic's trackpad definitely black? I feel like it would look much nicer with a white trackpad.
    whattiger likes this.
    03-27-15 01:50 PM
    Black is better anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 07:53 PM
    It's true. I have the black one. It's just my iPhone using gf is on my case about the white one coming out, she hates her phone and wants to switch. Sooner it comes out the sooner the yapping stops lol
    03-27-15 09:26 PM
    Knowing BlackBerry, I wouldn't be surprised if they start taking preorders sometime on March 31st via ShopBB. :/

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 12:28 PM
    Probably, so technically they'd be right. The fact that they showed profit the last quarter is a really good thing for us phone ppl. Should be released with with full supply and not much delay I hope
    03-28-15 01:26 PM
    Expect something to be announced about this on Friday. They need positive headlines.
    Guess I was wrong!
    *cue dramatic music*
    whattiger likes this.
    03-28-15 08:07 PM
40 12