Guys I'm in a conundrum. I'm debating if I should sell my Blue Classic.

I barely use it and ever since I got a good quality recently build black classic, I've been using that. I'm noticing I just prefer the black phones by BlackBerry.

I've owned pretty much all their phones ever made except for the white q5 and leap and porsche designs.

I don't currently own them all as I've sold most of them.

I still have the red z10 which functions more like a keep sake now...

Wondering if the Blue Classic is or will be the same way...

I need money to buy the dtek50 though...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-08-16 09:43 PM
    If you aren't using it then maybe? The blue Classic is still in demand due to its limited run so I am sure you could find a buyer. But you seem like a collector too so you may miss it in your collection if you give it up. I'd think about for a little bit so that you know you've weighed all your options.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 10:26 PM
    I always revert back to black phones but I have been curious to own and use a blue or white Classic...I've definitely never seen either one in the wild

Posted on my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    08-08-16 11:46 PM
    Save yourselves from that conundrum thing. I'll be glad to help.
    Just send me one, BLUE or Black (preferably BLUE).
    08-09-16 04:01 AM
    I'd sell the blue now while you can at a reasonable price from your perspective.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    jfalkingham likes this.
    08-09-16 05:47 AM
    I'm gonna sell it - first off no one cares if they see me with it in public anyway since it's a BlackBerry loll

The red z10 used to get convo's started but that time has long gone.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    08-09-16 10:08 AM
    no, sell it.

hey, i heard you were selling a blue classic - how much do you want for it and where are you located?

(kind of serious, will buy it from you if the price is right!)
    pale_face likes this.
    08-09-16 12:52 PM
    What is a fair price? It cant be purchased anymore, Ive seen it on ebay for $600.
    09-06-16 03:43 PM
    I'll trade you for a se passport?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 12:07 AM
    I already sold it for 400 cad

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-07-16 08:30 AM
    I like my Blue Classic, but have it wrapped in a black Otter Box Defender. You can see some of the blue if you look closely.

-Gary
    09-08-16 09:03 AM
    Different question. You were talking about the time of production. I bought a Classic from an authorised reseller about a year ago but it probably lied there for quite some time since it's no super fast-selling device. I have no big complaints but sometimes from now and then it freezes and/ or is quite slow but I am still satisfied performance wise. Maybe you should know that I wasn't using the Classic for a few months in between. So will buying a new classic give me an edge over the old one performance wise and maybe also in terms in battery?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 02:01 PM
    Had $500 set aside for one, oh well

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    09-09-16 03:40 PM
    I'm gonna sell it - first off no one cares if they see me with it in public anyway since it's a BlackBerry loll

The red z10 used to get convo's started but that time has long gone.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    Dude, it is a cell phone!!!! Why would you care of the public's perception of your phone. You sound like you are 8 years old. Grow up!!

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    09-21-16 12:42 PM
    No, you should get rid of that and stop being such a dinosaur. Get with the times and get a glass slab. And as a favor, I'll take it off your hands, I'll PM you my address. I'm just nice like that... ;-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-21-16 03:55 PM
    Dude, it is a cell phone!!!! Why would you care of the public's perception of your phone. You sound like you are 8 years old. Grow up!!

Posted via CB10
    He put "hashtags" at the end of his post... I think all of your questions have been answered...

09-21-16 03:57 PM
    No, please give your Cobalt Blue Classic to me. Sadly, I lost mine a week or two ago, so my beloved Z30 is off the bench and back onto the field. I love my Q10's PKB, but I prefer the Classic's TouchPad to looking for that tiny "x" to close a window. Tempted to buy a Passport now to tide me over until Mercury.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW  Z30 STA100-3 on at&t | 10.3.2.2813
    09-21-16 07:18 PM
    He put "hashtags" at the end of his post... I think all of your questions have been answered...

Those hashtags are satirical and a play on the hashtag culture and also act as a signature.

On a serious note, im sure you know the purpose of hashtags so I won't explain them - but on the platforms that use them, serious businesses engage in them as a means for marketing - so hashtags have nothing to do with age. More like you folks need to get with the times instead of assuming everything is juvenile just because you don't use them.

I'm well aware they serve no function on crackberry but thanks for the reminder

#whatisclassic
    09-21-16 10:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't care about the public perception bud - I was referring to eliciting convos and appreciation from other BlackBerry fanatics.

I've started convos with other folks in the past when I saw them with the red z10's.

#whatisclassic
    09-21-16 11:00 PM
    Those hashtags are satirical and a play on the hashtag culture and also act as a signature.

On a serious note, im sure you know the purpose of hashtags so I won't explain them - but on the platforms that use them, serious businesses engage in them as a means for marketing - so hashtags have nothing to do with age. More like you folks need to get with the times instead of assuming everything is juvenile just because you don't use them.

#whatisclassic

#whatisclassic
    09-21-16 11:04 PM
    Different question. You were talking about the time of production. I bought a Classic from an authorised reseller about a year ago but it probably lied there for quite some time since it's no super fast-selling device. I have no big complaints but sometimes from now and then it freezes and/ or is quite slow but I am still satisfied performance wise. Maybe you should know that I wasn't using the Classic for a few months in between. So will buying a new classic give me an edge over the old one performance wise and maybe also in terms in battery?

Posted via CB10
    No. Only the physical build is different.

#whatisclassic
    09-21-16 11:08 PM
    I'll trade a blackberry PRIV for a blue classic!
    09-21-16 11:36 PM

#whatisclassic
    I actually do a bit of coding. I know what hashtags *could* be used for. But... that's not what we typically see... And I think you have it backwards, you "folks" need to stop thinking that just because some people choose not to use what is considered "cool" now that they are not "with the times." There's a difference between not wanting to change one's old ways and being wise enough to recognize that newer isn't always better.

09-22-16 10:41 AM
    I actually do a bit of coding. I know what hashtags *could* be used for. But... that's not what we typically see... And I think you have it backwards, you "folks" need to stop thinking that just because some people choose not to use what is considered "cool" now that they are not "with the times." There's a difference between not wanting to change one's old ways and being wise enough to recognize that newer isn't always better.

I'll bite slagman just because I'm bored - I never said newer was better.

Getting with the times means you recognize the validity of certain modes of communication and applications - being condescending about it doesn't make you wise bro.

Anyway, I wasn't the one who made some snide remark about using hashtags and being juvenile.

#whatisclassic
    09-22-16 12:20 PM
    I'll bite slagman just because I'm bored - I never said newer was better.

Getting with the times means you recognize the validity of certain modes of communication and applications - being condescending about it doesn't make you wise bro.

Anyway, I wasn't the one who made some snide remark about using hashtags and being juvenile.

#whatisclassic
    So you're saying your hashtags were meant for tracking purposes? Or you're saying if I make a comment about a thing one person did I'm saying that for ANY use of that thing in question?

So if I make fun of a "tuner" putting one of those wide NASCAR rear-view mirrors on their car I'm saying that NASCAR drivers shouldn't use them?

09-22-16 01:10 PM
28 12