Since Blackberry have been spending more time with Apple in the last few months than their own loyal fans, I was wondering if this could ever happen.
    Appberry8? Blackapp8?
    What you think? Would you get it if that heppened?

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    09-14-16 07:45 PM
    PKB is a dustbunny under Apple's couch in terms of volume. Plus its antithetical to Apple. Never will happen or should happen.
    nyfinch likes this.
    09-14-16 07:56 PM
    How is BlackBerry going to push Apple to do anything?
    09-14-16 08:02 PM
    No thank you.
    Apple is the worst.

Posted via CB10
    ChrisLeNeve and moyah8 like this.
    09-14-16 08:21 PM
    No thank you.
    Apple is the worst.

Posted via CB10
    Right, sort of like Android.
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-14-16 08:31 PM
    Apple can't even be bothered to put two buttons on their mice and now you want a keyboard on the iPhone? Not going to happen.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 05:21 AM
    Since Blackberry have been spending more time with Apple in the last few months than their own loyal fans, I was wondering if this could ever happen.
    Appberry8? Blackapp8?

This is a nightmare of a thought!
    09-16-16 06:55 AM
    Why are you even asking this question???
    09-16-16 09:39 AM
    No thank you.
    Apple is the worst.

Posted via CB10
    Oh yeah...I almost forgot. Apple is a toy. BlackBerry is a tool.

The PKB niche is very small. Apple would never produce anything that wasn't sure to sell in the multi-millions.
    09-16-16 01:55 PM
    Lest we forget, Ryan Seacrest and the "Typo" physical keyboard attachment to the iPhone that was selling before courts stopped it after BlackBerry sued for copyright infringement.

Posted with my  Classic
    lushpinkgirl likes this.
    09-16-16 01:59 PM
    Appberry8? Blackapp8?

In what world could BlackBerry convince Apple to do anything now?
    09-16-16 02:26 PM
    Appberry8? Blackapp8?

The only thing probably that apple wants from blackberry are patents.
    09-18-16 04:58 PM
    This will never happen. Apple is going to ride their full touch until the wheels fall off and those wheel don't look shaky at all.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    09-19-16 06:13 AM
    Appberry8? Blackapp8?

Check back into the forum when you wake up.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 12:42 AM
    Its an apple device , apple users are loyal. If apple launched a pkb device it will sell. I can assure you.

It's brand loyalty. Not the device.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    david7saad likes this.
    09-21-16 06:38 AM
    Its an apple device , apple users are loyal. If apple launched a pkb device it will sell. I can assure you.

It's brand loyalty. Not the device.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    Really! I thought there's huge difference in loyal n sheeps. Apple fans and loyal doesn't go in same sentence.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-21-16 08:39 AM
    Nothing to be gained for Apple by partnering with BlackBerry. It would be a one sided favor.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    09-21-16 10:55 AM
    Really! I thought there's huge difference in loyal n sheeps. Apple fans and loyal doesn't go in same sentence.

Posted via CB10
    Please enlighten us as to what goes in the same sentence with loyal.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 12:30 PM
    Please enlighten us as to what goes in the same sentence with loyal.

Posted via CB10
    Purchasing a BlackBerry Passport SE Knowing that BlackBerry will not be releasing anymore updates to the OS. I did that, and I think I'm loyal as I know what the OS can do and truly love it.

Apple people are compared to sheep as Apple just released the same Sugar Honey Ice Tea every time with just nothingness! Oh, it's thinner!!! All the tech out their that's missing from their devices and all they can offer is a "thinner" phone! Or a "new" form of black!! Seriously!!!!

YET, you still have the line of people willing to buy there devices... sorry, that indeed is not loyalty, that is sheep behaviour!

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    Karan Riar likes this.
    09-22-16 04:11 PM
    Purchasing a BlackBerry Passport SE Knowing that BlackBerry will not be releasing anymore updates to the OS. I did that, and I think I'm loyal as I know what the OS can do and truly love it.

Apple people are compared to sheep as Apple just released the same Sugar Honey Ice Tea every time with just nothingness! Oh, it's thinner!!! All the tech out their that's missing from their devices and all they can offer is a "thinner" phone! Or a "new" form of black!! Seriously!!!!

YET, you still have the line of people willing to buy there devices... sorry, that indeed is not loyalty, that is sheep behaviour!

So they're sheep and you're loyal because they're not buying BlackBerry phones, got it.

Compared to the 6S, the 7 has a faster CPU, better camera, and is water resistant. Compared to the original Passport, the Silver Passport is silver.
    StephanieMaks and Jerry A like this.
    09-22-16 04:22 PM
    So they're sheep and you're loyal because they're not buying BlackBerry phones, got it.

Compared to the 6S, the 7 has a faster CPU, better camera, and is water resistant. Compared to the original Passport, the Silver Passport is silver.
    IMO, yes.

09-22-16 06:10 PM
    This is in the wrong forum.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-16 08:45 PM

Upgrading from iphone6 to iphone7 is like selling white SUV to get the black one with minor interior differences. That's not an upgrade. People who love taking photos carry professional cameras for the purpose,who take photos with mobile cameras now other than selfies? Atleast u can tell the difference between OG passport n silver one,isheep 5,6,7 looks nearly the same. Talking about loyal look at blackberry users who are still using their blackberries in the era of isheep and shamsung. I could've easily got an iphone 5s but I preferred classic n u know why.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Karan Riar; 09-23-16 at 06:40 AM.
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-23-16 06:14 AM
    Atleast u can tell the difference between OG passport n silver one,isheep 5,6,7 looks nearly the same.
    That's hillarious.

An Intel i7 looks exactly like an i3 so there's no difference between them.
    A $100 bill is almost identical to a $10, they're the same colour and the same size, even the little numbers in the corners are practically the same. No difference.

Woohoo, the silver Passport is silver, huge innovation, brilliant upgrade. But the iPhone customers sheep... because the exterior is the same as last year? New / upgraded everything-that-matters inside is irrelevant?

LOL
    09-23-16 07:02 AM
    You are just as much of a sheep as they supposedly are, the only difference is that their device is a top dog and yours isn't. Jealous much?
    09-28-16 07:40 PM
43 12