What tells link the initial setup is complete?

I'm trying to do a device switch and I get an error saying, "Please complete setup process on your device etc..." when I connect the new Classic. I got to setup and there's like 31 sections, what tells link the setup is complete? I'm just trying to transfer over my stuff and I'll learn the rest as I go along. I'm late for a meeting and really just need my stuff moved at this time...
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-06-15 04:32 PM
    After you do the test gestures, it should trigger it to stop asking. If not, try a reboot or you know, wait until you're not late for a meeting lol.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-06-15 05:09 PM
    Just fiddling, reading and frantically trying to figure this out, i got a message saying "hit open to complete setup"??? What gives...

It's not updating the OS but if it was doing something, why didn't it say so???
    Mr4aces and Mr4aces like this.
    04-06-15 05:30 PM
    Gotta do a security wipe and complete them all. Wifi setup and BlackBerry ID. Do it at home when you have time. Happened to me. Really annoying
    04-06-15 05:35 PM
    Gotta do a security wipe and complete them all. Wifi setup and BlackBerry ID. Do it at home when you have time. Happened to me. Really annoying
    That is annoying, wished I would have known in advanced.

I'm home from the meeting, the update is finished and the device switch is now working. It should clearly state to plug it in, turn it on and let it sit for a couple of hours before you do anything. Stupid me had my SIM transferred to the nano SIM so I had to go to my meeting feeling naked (without a phone).
    velkod likes this.
    04-06-15 07:19 PM