I lost my Seidio Surface Holster last week. So I used my leather pouch or just carried it in my pocket. What a pain!

Could not get the phone out of the pouch quick enough and it is way to big and heavy to carry in my pockets.

So just just ordered another holster.

If your not using a clip how do you answer the phone quickly?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 07:26 AM
    Hey ace man I just got a Stilgut flip case for my Classic and it just flips to open fast and protects it when traveling really nice leather I have pocket pouch I used once (to hard to get out) Bought it at Amazon take a look and does not add too much weight .
    07-30-15 07:52 AM
    It's naked in my front pocket and I "answer" quickly by pressing answer key.....

Compared to iphone 6 or samsung G6 I notice no weight difference.

The phone feels better built and I no longer have to worry about the screen breaking.

Posted via CB10 using a Classic
    07-30-15 08:21 AM
    Well, your definition of "quick" may not be the same as others. For others, "quick" is after digging into your pocket, taking the phone out, if it happens to be upside-down, turning it around, then pressing the answer key. For you and I, "quick" is release from holster and press answer key.

I know because a few times already when a friend calls me, I answer so quickly they think the call dropped because it stopped ringing, they just don't realize you can answer that quickly...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-30-15 10:25 AM
    Hey ace man I just got a Stilgut flip case for my Classic and it just flips to open fast and protects it when traveling really nice leather I have pocket pouch I used once (to hard to get out) Bought it at Amazon take a look and does not add too much weight .
    Stilgut flip for my Classic too. Elegant and luxurious case. One of the bests I think
    Seidio holster vs leather pouch-img_20150730_164019.jpg

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 likes this.
    07-30-15 11:01 AM
    Seidio holster vs leather pouch-img_20150730_201536.jpg

Very sturdy!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    07-30-15 01:21 PM
    Well, your definition of "quick" may not be the same as others. For others, "quick" is after digging into your pocket, taking the phone out, if it happens to be upside-down, turning it around, then pressing the answer key. For you and I, "quick" is release from holster and press answer key.

I know because a few times already when a friend calls me, I answer so quickly they think the call dropped because it stopped ringing, they just don't realize you can answer that quickly...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I never in my wildest dream thought I would pay $50 for a case and holster. But I just had to try it. When I bought mine last winter Amazon was 4 weeks back ordered so. I call Seidio and paid full price plus shipping. And now I'm buying it again! I love the quick release clip.

Yes I can never get my phone out fast enough when its' in my pocket. Even worse when it is in a pouch.

BTW: I have to follow your lead my ATT classic will be here tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 04:20 PM
    I love the leather pouch!! I used the Seido Combo holster case for a while but this leather pouch is excellent.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 11:23 PM