Hey everyone,

I have a @mac.com IMAP email account on my Classic, and the problem is that I can only search for messages in my inbox that have been downloaded onto the phone. My sync interval is "forever", which apparently means going back to 2011 only (msg on the server go back to 2007, but anyways), so if I try remote searching for anything before that - it won't show up. So for some reason the remote search on server function isn't working.

The second issue is that I have additional folders on my mac.com account, which do show up in the menu bar if I tap the account name in the Hub, and they also open - but all I get is a spinning wheel saying "loading", but no messages appearing..

This is really frustrating as I desperately needed an email yesterday, and a) I couldn't remote search for it through my inbox, nor b) could I look for it in that folder.

I don't know why these two things aren't working?? When I search for emails on my iPhone, the iPhone also first checks messages that are saved onto the device, but then automatically also searches the server and then finds everything straight away.. its also able to open folders. Why isn't that possible on my BlackBerry? Especially when emails are supposed to be the one thing its really good at.

I hope someone has some input/thoughts! Thanks a lot.
    07-03-15 01:33 AM
    Can any email people help here?
    09-04-15 08:13 PM