So I've only had my classic for a few weeks and still have two weeks left to return it if need be. If anything I'd only exchange it for another if this is an actual problem,or maybe it's a setting.

When I take my phone out of my purse the screen is black. It's not off because I can restart the phone and the screen comes on with the countdown/reset/cancel but if I hit cancel and go back the screen goes back to black. Only happens when it comes out of my purse. I've even used a few other purses since to see and same thing happens! The only way to get the black screen off is if I totally restart my phone, or so it's the only way I've been able to "fix" it. Is this a setting of some sorts or a legit problem that warrants exchanging for another classic.

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 01:39 PM
    you take the phone out and the phone screen turns on or does it stay off ?? have you looked at advanced interactions options
    03-30-15 01:55 PM
    you take the phone out and the phone screen turns on or does it stay off ?? have you looked at advanced interactions options
    When I take it out the screen is black. Won't let me swype it up won't turn on when pressing the top button. But if I press and hold the top button to power off it does the little countdown restart cancel screen. So if I cancel it still stays black. Only way to get the screen to come back on is completely restart it.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 06:27 PM
    All of the advanced interaction options are turned off

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 06:28 PM
    have you tried turning them on and maybe restarting the phone is your swipe up to wake turned on as well ?
    03-30-15 06:53 PM
    This frequently happens to me when my Classic is very cold.
    03-30-15 09:27 PM
    Maybe you accidentally swipe down, you try swipe up the screen.

Posted via Blackberry Classic
    03-30-15 09:38 PM