Omg! Wtf!!! I have this "half crescent sun rising" screen burn right above my end and back button on my Classic - PHUCK!!!! Wow

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    07-01-16 04:06 AM
    What has Nokia got to do with the classic? I would like to clarify before I change the title of the thread...

Edited title anyway... Ideally wtf is not a good acronym on a family friendly forums...
    07-01-16 04:45 AM
    What has Nokia got to do with the classic? I would like to clarify before I change the title of the thread...

Edited title anyway... Ideally wtf is not a good acronym on a family friendly forums...
    Nokia was a euphemism; in regards to WTF - could be an acronym with several different meanings, you assumed it wasn't family friendly. Is censorship protecting insecurity, or the credulous robotic nature that is mankind. Lol I've gotta tell ya, everyone's version of family friendly is gonna vary - that said it was my honest reaction to an honest situation, and that should come before anyone's "offense". Words don't move me, the content and tone behind them do, we put way too much power behind word choices. We created them, let's use em lol

07-01-16 07:30 AM
    Question, If I buy another classic on Amazon what happens to my BBM contacts/ PIN? I don't wanna get another PIN but if I recall the PIN is hardware based for BB10 devices.....i don't wanna re add my BBM contacts with a new PIN

07-01-16 07:56 AM
    Question, If I buy another classic on Amazon what happens to my BBM contacts/ PIN? I don't wanna get another PIN but if I recall the PIN is hardware based for BB10 devices.....i don't wanna re add my BBM contacts with a new PIN

Contacts should automatically get carried over after you add your BBID
    07-01-16 08:06 AM
    Contacts should automatically get carried over after you add your BBID
    Yes they are transferred over. When you sign into the new BBM it will ask if want to transfer BBM service to this device, click yes and all of your contacts will be there. You may lose saved chats though. Just your BBM pin will be different
    07-01-16 01:06 PM
    thank you for the replies
    07-02-16 06:10 AM