Hi family members. Just picked up the classic from verizon April 14. Love the phone. Every thing has been pretty seamless. Just a few questions I have. I do spend enough time hear reading.
    1 some how I took a screen shot and I don't know how I did that.
    2 I need to be pointed in the right direction to transfer password keeper from a bold To the classic. I did not set up blackberry protect on the bold.
    3 also the hotshot, from the day I got it I did set up the hot spot so I can pair it w/ a Nexus7. At lunch time today it worked, but after work it was not there nor set up. Now when I went to set it up it won't save the hotshot. I even tried my wife's iPhone 6 to set up a hot spot and worked just fine. So basically I am a bit stumped.

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.
    04-21-15 05:30 PM
    I don't use password keeper or hot spot, the only question I can answer is to take a screenshot, just hold both the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    andy n likes this.
    04-21-15 06:17 PM
    1) screen shots are achieved by pressing the volume up / volume down keys simultaneously.

2) have you tried the 'device switch' app for transferring your Bold data to your Classic? That might sync your Password Keeper data. I don't know for sure because I don't use Password Keeper, as my brain functions as a Password Keeper (lol).

3) the mobile Hotspot feature is really good, I used to use that feature everyday / all day because I have unlimited data with my service provider. The one thing I found worked best for troubleshooting that feature is to delete the connection from your other devices and reconnect manually, then it should just work. It's weird that you'd have a problem with that because when I use it, it works great.

Best of luck! Hope you end up finding solutions.

Peace

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 05:14 PM
    Another great feature with the Hotspot is that, once you have it set up, you can easily turn it on and off in your quick settings. Quick settings are an extremely efficient (and underrated) feature of BB10. At first I thought it would just bring you into the settings for the specific feature you are using but then I realized that you can click on the small image of the quick setting and it toggles it on or off. And you can customize the order and content of your quicksettings too.

Enjoy optimizing your phone!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    04-22-15 05:18 PM