Nobody knows about the release date of Q20. I think BB should release it before iPhone6......just saying
    03-08-14 09:31 PM
    The recent interview of John Chen mentions it might be out by September. But its too early to say for sure. Check out the video on Crackberrys main page.
    03-08-14 10:20 PM
    Yeah, because 5S users are bound to buy a Q20 just because it was released before the 6.

Ridiculous!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 03:12 PM
    I think they should release before the iphone 6. Why? Because when iphone 6 is release it will be all in media hype and everyone will be talking about it and drowning the q20. I'm not saying iphone users buying q20 but point is to make q20 visible, telling people there is a new blackberry and it does heck of a job and a great phone. I think there is a pressure there to release the best blackberry qwerty there is yet! There is a need for blackberry to change perception especially the media as they can really have a negative impact to consumers and not everyone is smart consumer. Many BlackBerry users might say that blackberry is not for everyone but they need sales, they need marketshare and right now is tough because they have competition like android and apple before they were the only one that matters most.

via Q10
    nikesu likes this.
    03-09-14 08:01 PM
    I'm probably going to buy them both. I can't help myself.
    03-09-14 08:09 PM
    I'm probably going to buy them both. I can't help myself.
    Me too!
    03-09-14 08:26 PM
    I think they should release before the iphone 6. Why? Because when iphone 6 is release it will be all in media hype and everyone will be talking about it and drowning the q20. I'm not saying iphone users buying q20 but point is to make q20 visible, telling people there is a new blackberry and it does heck of a job and a great phone. I think there is a pressure there to release the best blackberry qwerty there is yet! There is a need for blackberry to change perception especially the media as they can really have a negative impact to consumers and not everyone is smart consumer. Many BlackBerry users might say that blackberry is not for everyone but they need sales, they need marketshare and right now is tough because they have competition like android and apple before they were the only one that matters most.

via Q10
    Definitely agree. Having good publicity will help sales and let people know blackberry is still alive and kicking, and the iphone 6 could ruin that if it comes out first

I'm sure blackberry has thought about that, especially since one of the faults of BlackBerry 10's release is that it was too late

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 10:53 PM
    Definitely agree. Having good publicity will help sales and let people know blackberry is still alive and kicking, and the iphone 6 could ruin that if it comes out first

I'm sure blackberry has thought about that, especially since one of the faults of BlackBerry 10's release is that it was too late

Posted via CB10
    I second that. In the past, BB made lots of promises but never executed them timely. I bet BB is pretty aware of Apple factor. You like it or not .... iPhone sells like hot cake as always. I think its in BB's best interest if they launch their highly anticipated Q20 before iPhone 6.
    goUSAFblue likes this.
    03-09-14 11:29 PM
    Same thought.

BlackBerry will be buried, if they can't create a minimum hype atmosphere before the launch of the iPhone 6, which is probably going to be "the most innovative and groundbreaking iPhone ever since the iPhone, etc.", again.

They need to show something that Apple haven't thought about, and that makes the iPhone look lame if it's missing that new thing that BlackBerry just brought out and is all the rage. Or so the story goes, we hope.

Even just warming up old stuff and making people aware how ridiculously limited the connectivity options are on the iPhone. NFC, Miracast, Wifi-Direct, HDMI, USB OTG, SDCARD, a flippin' file manager, etc.

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    nikesu likes this.
    03-10-14 04:18 AM