Help - my baby somehow turned off my prompt to resize photos when attaching to an email (yes, totally my own fault for letting baby touch the phone). I have a Q10 running on 10.3.3.1463. I found one thread here that referred to "Prompt for Email Image Resize" in the "Display and Actions" option in the "Settings", but in Settings I just have the option of "Display", not "Display and Actions", and under Display it does not have the "Prompt for Email Image Resize". I feel like I have looked everywhere else on the phone there could be a Prompt for Image Resize, but obviously I haven't, because I haven't found it. Can anyone please help?
    04-10-17 10:45 PM
    Hi Kate. I have an old Q10 laying around somewhere. Will update the OS later on and try to find that setting for you.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-12-17 05:57 AM
    Tap the three vertical dots in the hubs lower right corner, tap "Settings", Display and Actions", scroll down a bit and there you have it.

Via Pasta CB10
    04-12-17 06:09 AM
    Help - my baby somehow turned off my prompt to resize photos when attaching to an email (yes, totally my own fault for letting baby touch the phone). I have a Q10 running on 10.3.3.1463. I found one thread here that referred to "Prompt for Email Image Resize" in the "Display and Actions" option in the "Settings", but in Settings I just have the option of "Display", not "Display and Actions", and under Display it does not have the "Prompt for Email Image Resize". I feel like I have looked everywhere else on the phone there could be a Prompt for Image Resize, but obviously I haven't, because I haven't found it. Can anyone please help?
    Before being able to update my old Q10, did you only try the base Settings? Did you go into the BlackBerry Hub, then go to BlackBerry Hub settings?

Posted with my  Classic
    04-12-17 06:22 AM
    Thank you so much tollfeeder and JASONBOURNE. I did find the "Display and Actions" under the three dots, but it still didn't contain the image resize prompt. However, in better news, I just found it under Settings/Data Management! So my problem is resolved, thanks again for your time.
    04-12-17 09:19 AM
    P.S. Actually I just looked again, tollfeeder, and you were absolutely right - it is there. Not sure how I only got an abbreviated menu before. Blame the baby Thanks again!
    04-12-17 01:14 PM