With the sale they have going on right now, part of me is tempted to buy the Passport. The EOL-ness of BB10 is worrisome, though.

Don't really have a need for it, though I did recently put my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet out of service.

I have done some sideloading in the past on my Classic. Is there any reasonable experience to be had with Hulu or Netflix on the Passport, perhaps using Cobalt's tools?

Daily driver right now is an iPhone on T-Mobile, not sure I see myself switching.

Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 08:16 AM
    Moderators, I accidentally posted this in the Classic section. Can you move it to the Passport section, please?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 08:17 AM
    With the sale they have going on right now, part of me is tempted to buy the Passport. The EOL-ness of BB10 is worrisome, though.

Don't really have a need for it, though I did recently put my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet out of service.

Daily driver right now is an iPhone on T-Mobile, not sure I see myself switching.

Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Your daily driver is an Iphone, an you're worry about the OS.

Passport caméra is no match with Iphone newest version. Iphone is better on that.
    Thé BB OS is running Good for now, an the cobalt Playstore is OK too. If you can have à passport used by local classifiés ads at very cheap price,maybe is Your Best option. Other way maybe Just don't buy it you could be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 08:41 AM