I pre-ordered my Classic on ShopBlacckberry.com the first day it was available for pre-order. I could of already received the classic through Amazon and can cancel my order and get it on Monday. What are the benefits of ordering from Shopbb vs Amazon?

Does Amazon have the 30 day return policy?

Do you still get a year warranty through Amazon?

Please let me know because I may cancel with ShopBB and order through Amazon today. Thanks!
    12-19-14 12:52 PM
    If you check the Amazon web page for your device, I believe there are links/info for returns and warranty.

Here, I got this for you, go here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...UvbUpU11177640
    12-19-14 01:06 PM
    I might go with amazon. Their service is legendary. You get the return policy for sure and I believe the warranty shouldn't be a problem.

And they're much faster than shopbb
    southlander likes this.
    12-19-14 01:07 PM
    The general consensus and user's experience on CB points that Amazon is far better at handling returns, device h/w issues and have great customer support.

I haven't checked ShopBB's (Digital River) T&C in US but in UK getting warranty support from them is nearly impossible. They just have a 14 30 day returns policy. Many people here on CB have had such issues with DR in NA.

But this only comes into play if there are any issues with the device.

CB10 @ Q5
    Last edited by gvs1341; 12-19-14 at 01:37 PM.
    12-19-14 01:22 PM
    here in the uk, shopbbuk give you 30 days from the date of dispatch to notify them that you wish to return the item. you then get a return rma email that gives you a further 30 days to return the item back to them. i ordered a q10 on 10 nov and have until 14 jan to return it. enough time for me to play with both the classic (delivered next week) and q10 and decide the winner
    12-19-14 01:30 PM
    Here, I'll answer all of your questions:

Amazon is better in every way.

There. :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    southlander and Lefty724 like this.
    12-19-14 04:52 PM
    Well I would definitely say Amazon, although I have never ordered from BlackBerry...but I haven't heard anything good about that process. Anyway, I just went to Amazon and they are out of stock on the Classic....I could order from BlackBerry, but I will wait for Amazon...I would probably get it faster from amazon even with it being out of stock. Lol

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    DeliFresser likes this.
    12-20-14 12:17 PM
    Well amazon knows how to ship. I ordered classic from them and received in 2 days. Ordered another passport from shopbb. Attached is the tracking. Makes no sense. The passport has been 1 hour from home for 2 days!!!
    Ordering Classic from ShopBB vs Amazon Benefits?-img_20141220_132935.png

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:32 PM
    I don't get how this is a discussion.

AMAZON is the way to go, no ifs, ands, or buts...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-20-14 01:02 PM
    Agreed! I pre-ordered from Shop BlackBerry on the 13th of November and they just told me they didn't have enough to fulfill my order, and cannot tell me when they will be available! Now Amazon is showing out of stock! Argh!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 01:12 PM
    On BlackBerry's website under where to buy it lists their store and Amazon, so I think all warranties, etc would be honoured through Amazon.
    I pre-ordered through shopBB, but cancelled when I couldn't get any idea when I would receive it, so I went through Amazon and got it today.
    12-20-14 04:52 PM
    ShopBB is a nightmare. They guaranteed me 100% that the classic would be shipped last weekend. Now they say it's still in process and are not sure when it will be shipped. I'm leaving town for the Holidays and asked them to go ahead and cancel the order. They can't Cancel the order since it's in process, they can't modify the shipping to where I'm going and now Amazon is out of stock! I pre-ordered the Classic within one hour of the pre-ordering announcement. Never again will I order from Blackberry's website. Pretty sad how this company can't ship to it's loyal customers that pre-ordered day 1. I love my q10 and really wanted the Classic. I might just wait to get it from a carrier. Would save me a couple hundred bucks....
    Lefty724 likes this.
    12-22-14 04:38 PM
    I also ordered from DR the day the pre-order was available, worst experience ever. Zero communication from them.

I cancelled my order and ordered a Classic from Amazon and I'm typing this from my new Classic!

It also has taken DR 5 days to cancel my order and my card still hasn't been refunded? Again, horrible experience.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:32 AM
    I really cant slam DR I ordered on the 13 and received it with overnight shipping from US (Fedex) on the 19th no problem and now also receive offers on help for device from Blackberry by email .
    12-23-14 05:52 AM