OK. A somewhat common issue I guess. Thanks for taking a load off my mind.

I already have the UK model, so that's done. I am very much looking forward to receiving my leather carry case and docking station. My previous two BlackBerry phones came with a leather carry case...
    02-03-15 09:40 PM
    Ok just got my Classic today and I really love the classic. I miss the typing in a real keyboard especially hearing the qwerty keyboard sound when typing.
    It's nice to get back again to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 08:21 AM
    Got my Classic last Friday! I love it so much.
    02-09-15 03:08 AM
    I am not a real big forum poster, but I wanted to share my BB Classic purchase. I am in my mid 30's (I think this is important as I feel like I fit right in the tail end of Gen X start of Gen Y). I am a Commercial Realtor and I am not real big with the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter alike. I read every review of the Classic, good, bad and ugly. I love this phone. I went from having original BB, BB World, 9900, (even a few other in-between I think) then left for a Samsung S4 (recently offloaded that P.O.S. because my wife couldn't read my texts) and came around to the Classic. It is absolutely perfect for what I want. Every review I read had negative connotations to them, but I felt they were positives. This phone is built to hammer out emails, texts and make phone calls. The customizing of the LED, sounds and vibrate makes it so versatile, if your in the car or in a meeting room. Great handset for those looking for a work horse its not meant to be all fancy with animated soft corner graphics, its a business device and should have been reviewed as such. I cant comment on the speed of the browser or how fast twitter works etc. but I can comment at how great the keyboard is, and how good it feels coming back to the BB world. I highly recommend this phone to anyone who needs a handy, secure, qwerty handset to one hand fire off emails and quick texts to the Mrs.
    02-09-15 02:54 PM
    Just jumped from the Q10. Initial playtime says it is fantastic as my new work weapon of choice.
    02-10-15 01:17 AM
    received mine yesterday. "won" it in my first ever ebay auction. annoyed with the process but pleased otherwise. these forums have further helped calm other concerns i might have had. look forward to much fun with this new toy!
    02-11-15 12:10 AM
    iamgod, that sucks. Talk about a kill joy. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Far as my impressions, it's nice but power users beware. I'll just link to more here.
    I got mine 2 days ago, and this is by no means a user review but some early impressions:

• trackpad, the bad: OS integration needs some further refinement. I'm finding myself preferring touchscreen action when calling menus, scrolling, and even when tapping a link in the browser. Pinching to zoom in and tapping the link with a finger still feels easier and speedier than to hit & sometimes miss with the tiny trackpad controlled cursor. Sometimes, selecting certain buttons in apps by use of the trackpad makes me feel lost, and I don't really know how to get there, and then decide to quickly finger tap instead.
    Haha yes. That's why the classic has the last track pad on earth, because using the touch screen is easier in 99% of the use cases out there. Other than very precise selections, the touch screen is superior. That's not to say that I don't support the trackpads return, I do.
    02-17-15 09:36 PM
    I got mine 5 days ago, switched from an iphone 6. Classic is probably the best phone I've ever used.

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith and Sakura1210 like this.
    02-18-15 10:48 AM
    After almost one year with Z10 (which btw works just fine), I've switched to Classic.
    Love it more and more each day I use it... I missed so much typing on a physical keyboard... Definitely, touch (virtual) keyboard is not for me.
    And SO 10.3.1 is also a very good companion. a lot of excellent improvements over 10.2.1.
    I'm learning each day new tips and tricks.
    Good job, Blackberry!
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    02-20-15 12:04 PM
    Got mine today! Absolutely love it. they even have emoji in the sms messages. brilliant! Keep moving!
    02-20-15 03:26 PM
    Got mine yesterday. It's all I wished for and more. Couldn't agree more with Rusty911: this is a phone made for work, not a toy for Facebook/Twitter/Instagramm/...

Now just waiting for the dock to arrive.
    02-24-15 03:35 AM
    Had mine for around 2 weeks now , cannot fault it in any way. The hub makes life so simple.
    Came from an iphone 6 , will never look back. Amazing phone.
    rayporsche likes this.
    02-24-15 01:32 PM
    Just received last week! darn! qwerty keyboard.. trackpad.. call in out button.. the size.. awesome!
    02-25-15 12:26 AM
    Just received last week! darn! qwerty keyboard.. trackpad.. call in out button.. the size.. awesome!
    YUPP!!!!
    02-26-15 10:43 AM
    If a Verizon Classic owner could go to Settings>About>General and post the list of UMTS and LTE bands shown-typed out or a screenshot--I would appreciate it.
    02-28-15 12:39 PM
    Official I Got My Classic Thread!-imageuploadedbycb-forums1425186853.500664.jpgits my work phone and I'm finally excited to have one back in my hands.
    anon(19759) and Sakura1210 like this.
    02-28-15 11:14 PM
    Purchased the BB Classic at Schiphol airport on my way to South Korea and as I had over 5 hours to wait for the flight I had a good time to get to know the new device. Pretty satisfied, but it has some annoying bugs here and there on some of the apps
    03-02-15 11:05 PM
    My Classic arrived yesterday afternoon. Absolutely no problems so far. Need a little time to learn the in's and out's to get it just the way I want. Typing on this thing is excellent! Starting to get the hang of moving around in it.

This BlackBerry Classic is everything I'd hoped it would be. So glad to be done with android!
    03-03-15 09:58 AM
    Got mine two days ago. This phone is just perfect. Upgrading from my trusty Bold 9700. Everything is just right. Thank you BlackBerry for bringing back the real, classic design!
    03-03-15 02:14 PM
    I am tracking my delivery of my classic. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas.
    03-03-15 02:16 PM
    Got mine. Device switch app took awhile before the q10 and classic recognized each other. Then I had to give it some powerful whacks against a solid object to make the speakers actually work. Pretty pissed off at the shoddy construction from that pov. Really hope it doesn't reoccur because then I would never know if I'd actually know someone was calling me or not, let alone the fact that it would make it useless as a media player. Other than that issue, which is a pretty fricking huge issue, it's cool enough. My excitement has definitely cooled though, as I have an audible book playing to see if the speakers cut out at any point.
    03-03-15 06:05 PM
    UMTS: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8
    lTE: 4, 13

Got my Verizon Passport today, ordered on Friday.
    Last edited by Zippomeister; 03-03-15 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Corrected punctuation
    raino likes this.
    03-03-15 06:05 PM
    Got mine. Device switch app took awhile before the q10 and classic recognized each other. Then I had to give it some powerful whacks against a solid object to make the speakers actually work. Pretty pissed off at the shoddy construction from that pov. Really hope it doesn't reoccur because then I would never know if I'd actually know someone was calling me or not, let alone the fact that it would make it useless as a media player. Other than that issue, which is a pretty fricking huge issue, it's cool enough. My excitement has definitely cooled though, as I have an audible book playing to see if the speakers cut out at any point.
    Exchanging your unit isn't an option? Because this isn't normal...at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-15 06:08 PM
    Exchanging your unit isn't an option? Because this isn't normal...at all.

Definitely will if the issue reoccurs. And it isn't unheard of, at least according to my search. Also common with a z model. Common enough that there are threads on cb about it.
    03-03-15 06:13 PM
    Definitely will if the issue reoccurs. And it isn't unheard of, at least according to my search. Also common with a z model. Common enough that there are threads on cb about it.
    Not disputing that it is an issue shared by users. Just saying it isn't normal.

03-03-15 06:15 PM
386 ... 34567 ...