Happy owner here in Brazil before I was using iphone 5s.

Using a lot also for photography.

Official I Got My Classic Thread!-square_dp_for_blackberry_20160728_0551.png

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 07:05 PM
    i am really like the classic but i am saving up to get the Passport cuz it looks more cooler and i have used one before. i recently made a mistake and updated my classic to 10.3.3 which i cant seem to downgrade i am a bit sad for my classic and hope to get the official update soon enough.
    Save for Passport SE, it's the nicest Passport out there

Poster via Passport SE
    08-07-16 08:31 AM
    I have my second Classic. This is my best BB so far.
    08-17-16 06:18 PM
    Purchased and received my Classic a few days ago from a member here in the Market Place, skipped over the Classic from the Q10 to Passport early on.

So glad I decided to double back and try out the Classic so far it seems to be the perfect bridge between the Q & Passport.

On T-Mobile so I have WiFi back again! Loaded Colbalts Playstore a couple of days ago so the Classic is up to speed and pretty much mirrors my Passport and Q10 setup.

The OS was pretty easy to learn still having owed the 9900.

Really digging the Classic can't seem to put it down like all BlackBerry phones, and an added bonus it fits easily in any pocket!

Official I Got My Classic Thread!-img_1080.jpg

Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836
    08-17-16 07:20 PM
    Proximity sensor dies on my Passport and it was driving me nuts! Decided to go with the Classic instead of another Passport since it was more portable. So far I am loving this device! Only difference is it's definitely slower than the passport, but I guess I can get used to that.
    09-14-16 09:51 AM
    Has been using DTEK50 since release then suddenly someone offered me Q20 for a very good price. I couldnt say no. Have used bb since bb os7 so I know what I'm getting into with app shortage. Damg I like this better than passport.
    09-17-16 08:13 PM
    I love it!
    09-24-16 05:23 PM
    Just got my Classic a couple days ago, after using a Z30 for two years. Man, I missed the physical keyboard! The virtual one on the Z30 was terrible! I was constantly making mistakes. Typing on the classic is amazing, it reminds me of my old Bold. To me, this phone is perfect. BB10 plus a physical keyboard is the best. The toolbelt is quite handy as well. Having a trackpad again is awesome. Best phone I've ever owned.

Sent from my beautiful BlackBerry Classic's physical keyboard
    LV426Berry likes this.
    10-08-16 02:43 PM
    I love the classic, it's fast, reliable, and feels like a real phone not a piece of glass.
    10-09-16 04:49 AM
    I'm beginning to be really interested in Blackberry Classic. I find the design and construction very interesting and the phone looks very cool. I have my own blog and i often use my cellphone to write and edit my posts and because of this i think that the BlackBerry Classic would be great. What are your thoughts about this phone?
    10-11-16 04:16 AM
    Got one for two days and returned it because I couldn't find any apps but now I know how to side load I want to give it another try! By far the sturdiest, nicest feeling phone I've owned!
    10-15-16 02:12 AM
    Great phone!
    10-16-16 01:39 AM
    Been using the Classic for a year now. It's a great device.
    10-29-16 09:23 PM
    Picked mine up a few months back. Taking a bit of time getting back into the old ways again! Glad to be back with BlackBerry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-16 07:07 AM
    Got mine on Friday, the 19th of December. First impression is the beauty. It looks very cute. Better looking than the Q10. Even though the camera specs says its 8mp, the shots are really good. the keyboard is smooth. Even though its heavier it really feels lighter handling than the Q10. So far so good, no double typing. Camera working.
    Funny thing is even the keypad is there, i have tended to using the touch screen most times. U can only go far with the keypad, some functions still need the touch screen. An example is when re-arranging the Quick Settings. But generally so far so good.
    Just recently got mines
    12-07-16 07:05 AM
    I'm in Toronto, Canada. I recently moved from the goliath Bell Canada to a smaller provider after they forced me from the BlackBerry BIS network and my 9900's became unable to send and receive email messages. I spent over 2 years with the BlackBerry Z30, which was a wonderful phone. It took a real beating with me as its owner and worked fine. When I switched providers I learned that the Z30 didn't support the bandwith their network prefers so I bought a BlackBerry Classic from them.

Holy heck, I missed the physical keyboard! Having the physical keyboard and not having so many goofy "apps" like InstaSpam et al immediately pushed me back into using my mobile device for what BlackBerry devices are built for: business purposes. They've done an excellent job of adapting the BBOS 10 with the physical KB. I loved my 9900's KB, I adored the OS 7.1 on my 9780, but BB10 with the physical KB on my Q20/Classic...I see myself owning this model of BBerry for as many years as I can get providers who support it. This device is a true business tool; or rather, it's a true BlackBerry.

Power: I immediately set as many apps as possible to have a Dark Mode, and I don't find power consumption to be a concern. I also have a portable powerbank if the situation ever calls for it, but it never seems to. I have my screen brightness set low, I have a dark wallpaper on my screen, and I tend to use power-saving techniques full-time from habits learned during my early days using cellular devices. I've been using phones for 23+ years.

Media: The camera stats were underwhelming to me, but after toying with it to take a couple pix and shoot a short clip I realized that the strength in the camera functionality for the Classic isn't outright megashnitzels but in usability. As a disclaimer, I should mention that I'm a full-time photographer who still uses an 8-y/o crop-sensor pro-grade 12.3 MP camera as his backup-camera. So I lean towards preferring usability, reliability and consistency over how big a picture I can take with my camerafone for people to view on their small cellular pnone displays.
    01-04-17 02:33 PM
    Hey everyone!

Longtime lurker, first-time poster here; not too good with technology and terminology, but I am willing to learn...

Got my BB Classic back on the 31st of August, upgrading from the Bold 9900, which I had for a few too many years. Love the Classic! Still lots of functionality that I have yet to fully realize, but it's been great to have a decent phone again!

T-Max
    01-18-17 01:59 PM
    Same here, just starting to use my classic yesterday, even when I got it 2 years ago, since I stucked with my Q10 (was too lazy to transfer all my memos and others from Q10). I just realise, my Snap and my Instagram are not working anymore. How can I update the Snap and so can download the android apps on my Classic?
    01-21-17 11:34 PM
    Same here, just starting to use my classic yesterday, even when I got it 2 years ago, since I stucked with my Q10 (was too lazy to transfer all my memos and others from Q10). I just realise, my Snap and my Instagram are not working anymore. How can I update the Snap and so can download the android apps on my Classic?
    Search for cobalts playstore. All will become clear my friend
    rochgolfer3 and bbrotestant like this.
    01-22-17 06:21 AM
    I just received my Classic last night!
    fanBBRY likes this.
    01-31-17 03:45 PM
    Had to upgrade line 2's old 3g BB so found a refurb Classic for a steal and using the oldish Q10 to replace line 2 and use classic for my main line. So far I love it. Missed the "mouse" and tool belt. It's a bit bigger and since I "wear" my phone as I'm outside a lot, I invested in an Otter case as it outgrew my pouch. :/ I hope I can figure all of the transferring of apps over so I'm up to speed soon.
    03-13-17 09:40 AM
    Hey!

I just got my Classic today! It was bought for £33 on eBay UK, sold as "used" but is ABSOLUTELY MINT, in fact, FACTORY condition - it even had the protective film seal over the rear camera still - not a SINGLE sign of use, not even grease, dust, not the tiniest of scratches - NADA!

So, not a bad grab for a mere £33 - it's been a good week - got a 9900 (unlocked and with factory protective films) in the same UNUSED condition, earlier in the week, for... £19.99 and FREE postage!

Yipeee!

Oh, now I see I have to pay someone £X amount for a UK Vodafone unlock code... unless someone wants to trade the unlock code for a free video documenting the unlock and advertising their services on my YouTube channel?:

http://youtube.com/unlokia

Thanks folks
    03-17-17 09:52 PM
    What's wrong with the update?my phone is fine so far.
    04-11-17 10:40 PM
    Won my new-in-box Classic BB auction the other day on Ebay. It was just over $100 and amazingly no one outbid me. It will be replacing a two year-old Q10. WIll miss the Q10 one-handed form factor but the Classic has a significantly larger screen. The ONLY APP I needed to download was the iHEART radio for BB as I added all my favorite websites onto the home screen. FYI: Classic prices are dropping so keep both eyes on them. Passports won't activate on Verizon but if the price is right I will pick one up because they are so uniquely Blackberry and plan on using it only in wifi accessible areas. Just blows my mind to see how all the other look-alike phones lack any differentiating features.
    05-25-17 09:37 PM
    Try APK Pure, test and install from SD, dropbox, USB, or OneDrive. You wont need those 4 cobalt apps.. If You want an Android ID download a Launcher.
    07-25-17 10:08 PM
386 ... 1011121314 ...