Mine is being delivered to my house today while I'm at work. I've been mashing F5 on the tracking page since I woke up this morning! I want my phone. The second I see it's delivered, I'm racing home to pick up.

I was going to have it shipped to work but pretty much everyone has this week off and the mail room isn't open to accept packages
    12-30-14 02:40 PM
    decision all yours.....Unless you want to flip a coin as to...which one....Lol
    crying. I had to pull trigger today to send back my classic. I still love that device but I have passport on the other hand which is superior anyway. I will wait for classic 2 or if price get cut in half. Nice knowing you little fella!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    12-30-14 02:56 PM
    It's been twelve days since launch, and at last my November 13th preorder has arrived. Real speedy service there. I commend them. I'm really enjoying the phone though, and I'm getting a free leather pouch (sometime within the next few months, judging by their speed of service), so I guess that's okay.
    LOL, yes, sorry to hear that, I ordered the Classic like the day or 2 days before the official launch date from Amazon, and had I paid for overnight shipping I would have received it on launch day, but even using the free shipping I got it that Sunday (yes, delivered on a Sunday...) just 4 days after the launch date...
    12-30-14 10:50 PM
    I received my unlocked BlackBerry Classic from BlackBerry directly on the 23rd of December. With family obligations I was unable to get to a Bell store to get a new Micro SIM card, so I spent a few days with it attached to my home Wi-Fi. I was able to get many of the account pre-setup. On the 27th of December, I rushed into my nearest Bell store with my old BB9900 and my new Classic, exchanged my old SIM for a new micro SIM and popped it in, and I was away!

Impressions vs. 9900:

I was so close to getting the Passport but due to it's size, I held off, and good thing as the Classic is about as big as I would want. Much better screen on the Classic than the 9900. The size is just right. While the Bold has a heavy weight, I feel the Classic a bit heaver. I assumed that as it's a bigger phone. Keyboard.... LOVE IT. I thought I would notice the difference as the Bold was slightly curved and the Classic is straight but so far it's a dream.

Build - The build quality is solid. Like the original Bold 9000 this thing is built to last. All buttons work perfectly and feel solid. I must say that I do not like the new charging port location (bottom) I have a few stands that my 9900 sat in that are no longer useful as the charging port is on the bottom vs. the side. Not a huge deal, but not to my liking.

Camera - What an improvement. I was able to try the new features and what a difference from the Bold. The front facing camera is not something I will use often, if at all, but it's a nice feature to have.

OS 10 - It took me a whole hour to get used to the new way to use the OS. Transfering data was not to challenging, but finding where it was, was a challenge. I had a hard time finding my 'notes' and realized just yesterday there are buried in the 'remember me' app. Also password keeper is not pre-loaded and you need to download it, then transfer data. I do not know about the rest of you, but I have 6 years of passwords in my BB and can't live without them. I feel Password Keeper should be pre-loaded.

Apps - Compared to the 9900, app selection is much approved. I have downloaded many apps from both the BB world and Amazon store and so far apps have worked well. A few of the Android apps still not fully functional, but I hope new releases with fix this.

My only negative that I have found is the native LinkedIn app. When creating or replying to a LinkedIn message as soon as I start typing the predictive typing field pops up, pushing up the fields and covering the actual text field. While I can still type in the field, I can't see what I am typing. Not sure if anyone else has this issue with the LinkedIn app?

Overall I am so excited I waited for the Classic as it is amazing and while I was sad to pack away my Bold 9900 as it was an amazing phone that never once let me down in the 3 years I had it. I took the screen protector and case off it, and it looked brand new again..... Bye Bye 9900 HELLO CLASSIC!!!!
    I turn off all of that predictive whatever crap. Don't need it with the physical keyboard... But that's just my opinion.
    Kaz75 likes this.
    12-30-14 10:52 PM
    Mine is being delivered to my house today while I'm at work. I've been mashing F5 on the tracking page since I woke up this morning! I want my phone. The second I see it's delivered, I'm racing home to pick up.

I was going to have it shipped to work but pretty much everyone has this week off and the mail room isn't open to accept packages
    Enjoy it man. :-)
    12-30-14 10:53 PM
    crying. I had to pull trigger today to send back my classic. I still love that device but I have passport on the other hand which is superior anyway. I will wait for classic 2 or if price get cut in half. Nice knowing you little fella!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    12-31-14 06:35 PM
    Got my classic a few days ago and so for I like it! Quite different from the 9900 I've been using for the past few years but a good different. Personally I LOVED the size of the 9900 so the Classic is a little big for my liking but I'll learn to live. The keyboard on it is amazing!!! The OS10 is taking some time getting use to but I'm working my way through it. The cameras a vast improvement from the 9900 for sure! Battery's been lasting me about 24ish hours with moderate use. Still can't get over how fast it is compared to my old phone so that's a plus!

Still miss my 9900 but I'm sure I'll get used to this in no time!

Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year!
    01-01-15 02:50 PM
    I'm finding the toolbelt more useful than I expected, especially for answering and ending calls. My only wish is for the trackpad outline to be backlit like on the 9900. Otherwise a great phone.
    01-01-15 03:24 PM
    After ordering mine on December 22nd with ShopBB it finally arrived. Will replace my Q10 as daily driver for all the important stuff

Official I Got My Classic Thread!-screen-shot-2015-01-03-12.17.31-am.jpg

I have to admit that I really enjoy the moderate size upgrade over the Q, after trying the Passport and deeming it useless due to size. Battery is amazing with 3 mail accounts, twitter, facbeook, whatsapp and quite a few BBM groups i get about a day of battery life out of it compared to the Q10 which would last about 6-8hrs on 10.3.1 leaked.
    Getting used to the trackpad takes only little time and the only downside I see is the picture quality which appears to be worse due to the larger screen.
    Brad Morse likes this.
    01-02-15 02:16 PM
    Hey,

Picked up mine this afternoon....and fcuking thrillled!!

Soon as i opened it up, running across the keyboars felt like bliss. Been over a year and half without a keyboard and it's just bloody amazing!

Need to load the 10.3.1 and let's see what this baby can do.

One sad item, no holster included in the box why would they stop it?!!

Anyways will update a bit later, but comapred to when i first got the q10 and what they've done now is just amazing!
    01-03-15 04:59 PM
    I got my classic yesterday!
    Took a Day but now everything is set up!

It works Great!! Love the keyboard!
    Official I Got My Classic Thread!-img_1251.jpg

Posted via CB10
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    01-04-15 01:35 PM
    When does the classic get launched in INDIA ????
    01-05-15 05:57 AM
    Day two with Classic in Australia... not sure how many other users are with a Classic down-under, as they are not in the shops yet...

Very impressed, have been a BlackBerry user for a very long time - and the difference from the Q10 is certainly worth getting the Classic in my opinion!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:39 AM
    First impressions :

This phone is big, and thin. The last BlackBerry device I used was the BlackBerry Bold 9700, which was perfect for me. Don't get me wrong - I knew full well the dimensions beforehand, but it still caught me off-guard.

(also, it is a royal pain to type text in the web browser; the typing lag is severe)
    Last edited by Hevroth; 01-07-15 at 03:05 PM.
    01-07-15 11:33 AM
    First impressions :

This phone is big, and thin. The last BlackBerry device I used was the BlackBerry Bold 9700, which was perfect for me. Don't get me wrong - I knew full well the dimensions beforehand, but it still caught me off-guard.

(also, it is a royal pain to type text in the web browser; the typing lag is severe)
    It lags when typing in the browser on the Classic?
    01-08-15 08:32 AM
    I've only seen this lag when using desktop mode. Mobile sites seem to be fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 11:07 AM
    First impressions are mixed:

1. Form factor / build quality
    2. Ease of use, and utility

Gripes:

1. Support experience the worst I have in recent memory
    2. Camera is inexcuseably bad, auto focus is terrible
    3. Blackberry Blend paired with link, but Blend refuses to connect telling to update to a newer version on my desktop or tablet (latest 1.0.1.26 installed on pc, 1.1.0.65 on Classic)
    4. If you need streaming media this won't do it without some frustration

Conclusion: E for effort, F for execution.

Wasted so much time and waited so long for this device it feels wrong returning it but seriously contemplating cutting my losses at this point...

Other thoughts:

- Find it assinine an app (Blend) based on qt & nginx doesn't have a native Linux version.
    Last edited by adevx; 01-08-15 at 04:54 PM.
    01-08-15 04:02 PM
    The desktop version of blend should be 1.1.0.17

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 07:18 PM
    Confirmed this - as stated on my original thread ca.blackberry.com/blend was at the 12/02/2014 version instead of 12/17/2014 version which they have corrected.
    01-09-15 09:52 AM
    Certain fields, certain sites. matt4pack is correct that this occurs in Desktop mode. Like, typing in a search in YouTube is fine, but if you try to type in a "smart" field, like this text editor on this forum, boy good luck. Passport is the same.

I've only seen this lag when using desktop mode. Mobile sites seem to be fine.
    01-09-15 05:09 PM
    My Classic just arrived! Feels really good in the hands, better than expected. I checked everything with BBVE already, everything is working, no hot pixels, no wobbly keys, no scratches, no visible damage. Besides the Q10 the first BlackBerry which is in good condition to arrive for me.
    01-10-15 03:48 AM
    It's totally classy!! New owner from singapore

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rawat_sandip; 01-11-15 at 12:12 AM.
    01-10-15 06:08 AM
    Im from the philippines and got it yesterday. Box said its from singapore.
    01-10-15 09:11 AM
    It's totally classy!! New owner from singapore

Posted via CB10
    Is it good good? LOL, sorry, had to make a Singlish joke. :-) I love the food there, oh the memories...
    01-11-15 12:17 AM
    Got my Classic earlier this week. The build quality is impressive, no toy feel that is so common among so many of the phones out there. I'm coming back from a droid phone after a couple years away from a BB, and it's like coming home. The keyboard makes typing a real joy again. Blackberry 10 is very intuitive, and a big upgrade from both 6 and 7 that I've used on both my Curves and my Bold. My only complaint so far is I'm on T-Mobile and where I live, I'm unfortunately, stuck using Edge.
    01-11-15 04:57 PM
386 12345 ...