On my Bold, I used memos all the time and they were backed up automatically. Am I correct in understanding that the only way to back anything up on the Classic is to connect it to the computer? Having to do this every day is not really possible for me.

The problem is I need to make the same type of memos, bu they also have to be backed up or synced. The Classic doesn't seem to have memos at all, only Notes, but Notes do not back up as far as I can tell. Does anyone know of something that I can use similarly, that is backed up or synced? I have a Google account, if that helps at all.
    08-29-15 12:21 PM
    Update: I found some posts on here referencing syncing with Remember? What is that about? I didn't see any settings that could be modified on the phone.

Is it in Blackberry Link? I didn't find Remember there, although when I click on "Synced Media," the little wheel next to "Loading sync relationships" goes around and around forever and never loads. So if it's under one of those options I've never been able to access it.
    08-29-15 12:44 PM
    You need an exchange account set up to be able to sync notes through the Remember app

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 01:28 PM
    You need an exchange account set up to be able to sync notes through the Remember app
    Aw, that sucks. Well, I guess I will try Evernote. Looks like there is a fee, though.
    08-29-15 01:32 PM
    When i use evernote all my notes appear on Remember automatically, if thats what you need it to do.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 08:36 PM
    There are some apps which come to mind that may solve your problem with backing up Remember Notes.

One of the apps is called 'All Notes Backup' by Marco Gallo. I have not used this app, but from what I've read this app is specifically designed to backup Remember notes, and has some cool features such as enabling the user to access their notes as .txt files (if I remember correctly).

The second app is one I have personal experience with, and is called 'Ultimate Backup' by Runisoft. With Ultimate Backup the user can regularly Backup their remember notes to a cloud service of their choosing. Ultimate Backup allows the user to specify what they want backed-up and whether they want an automatic or manual backup.

There is also a backup app by Firechest apps which allows a cloud sync with Mega, and this is important for those who want to backup notes on a secure cloud service. Since I use Ultimate Backup I have no need for the Firechest app, however I have read great reviews of the the Firechest backup app.

I'm not sure if Ultimate Backup enables access to Mega or not.

In any case, have a look through Blackberry world, each of these apps are 'Built For BlackBerry' which indicates they're reliable and efficient apps!

I hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    lilituc likes this.
    08-30-15 12:59 PM