Well what else should I state what hasn't been said already? On my Classic I can stick a standard issue piece of copy paper between toolbelt and screen only at the very right side of the device, maybe until half of the end call button - then the paper gets blocked because the gap is too tight.

Since no gaps at all on any device is said to be the "good" standard, your device seems to be flawed. If it bothers you, take it back and get a new one. You always might end up with another flawed device but you could also get a perfect one. I know a guy who traded in his iPhone 5 five or six times because there have been problems with each of them before he finally got a good unit. So stuff like that doesn't happen only to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 01:03 PM
    Well what else should I state what hasn't been said already? On my Classic I can stick a standard issue piece of copy paper between toolbelt and screen only at the very right side of the device, maybe until half of the end call button - then the paper gets blocked because the gap is too tight.

Since no gaps at all on any device is said to be the "good" standard, your device seems to be flawed. If it bothers you, take it back and get a new one. You always might end up with another flawed device but you could also get a perfect one. I know a guy who traded in his iPhone 5 five or six times because there have been problems with each of them before he finally got a good unit. So stuff like that doesn't happen only to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I experienced the same thing u mentioned but mine is on thee left side,exactly till the end of call button, after that the paper did not move.. what's bothering me is am afraid that with time the dust might start setting inside the screen too r u experiencing the double type issue as well ? if I take it back, will they even consider this as an issue, strong enough to give me a replaced device ? such services r pathetic in india.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 01:33 PM
    There have been some reports regardimg double-typing and I also experience this rarely on a few keys of my Classic. Not as much of a problem as I'd exchange it yet. However combine your double-typing E key and your gap there sure is a reason to claim your warranty rights.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 01:47 PM
    That's Foxconn's signature style I guess. If you get a device without gaps, THAT'S a flawed device.

For a better built device wait for the one made in Mexico

Too bad the best of BlackBerry wasn't built by BlackBerry.

Ironic!

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    04-15-15 01:52 PM
    when i type e with the period,it does not double type even if I fill up the whole page....happens only when am typing a sentence..am afraid to go for exchange and get the worse device in return...it has been 2.5 months already....will they still replace it? I bought it from an authorized BB dealer.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:02 PM
    can u guys see the dust in the gap in in ur classic in dark if u throw the flash light on the same,tilting it side ways?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by preeti111; 04-16-15 at 12:43 AM.
    04-16-15 12:26 AM
    "what do i do.....every pic comes out blurry with my auto focus cam"

You are too close. Back away, a little bit, and don't snap the picture, until it is in focus. I cannot see anything in those pics.
    04-16-15 02:09 AM
    "what do i do.....every pic comes out blurry with my auto focus cam"

You are too close. Back away, a little bit, and don't snap the picture, until it is in focus. I cannot see anything in those pics.
    not eeven in my freshly posted new pics? I clicked them from my tab.plz have a look at them.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 02:52 AM
    Here's a picture of mine for comparison.

Is this normal ? ?-classic.jpg
    04-16-15 03:23 AM
    wow,urs look great....completely blocked on the left where I can see mine the most, i.e gap do u see any dust settin in the gap ? have u tried the paper test ?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 03:39 AM
    I had not seen the newer pics. It does appear that it is not as tight as it should be. If it is under warranty, I would take it back.
    04-16-15 11:01 AM
    I had not seen the newer pics. It does appear that it is not as tight as it should be. If it is under warranty, I would take it back.
    thanks for replying...I request u to plz have a look at the pics I clicked with my tab,if u r on classic and using CB10,u can find those at the end of page 1 of this threa.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 12:28 PM
37 12