Wow, I'm surprised OP mentioned nothing about the battery... that's a huge miss.

The next Classic needs the Passport sized battery at the very least. We need an absolute beast of a device that really goes all day with no issues at all. The Passport is nice but too wide for my likings. Give the Classic a epic battery and I'm all in!!!
    You want a Passport battery in the size of a Classic? It is already to heavy and to thick.
    08-04-15 08:49 PM
    We can discuss the semantics again and again but not sure when you will understand it's a semantics problem.

Better specs improves the snappiness and no-lagness, especially when the software is essentially the same.

We want the same thing but you will insist what you want is different.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Better (and newer) specs, like current cpu's can also potentially improve battery life while keeping the same size battery and overall dimensions of the device. Another reason for Blackberry to bring some flagships specs on there next phone.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces and aha like this.
    08-04-15 10:49 PM
    BlackBerry passport, in my opinion is a bit oversized and it's keyboard touch feature is not as effective as classic's toolbelt..I would certnly Lv BlackBerry classic with the above mentioned specs..hope BlackBerry releases such a fon..

Classic
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-05-15 12:32 AM
    Every phone that ever comes out. People are going to want to change things.

I think the classic is great.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:24 AM
29 12