Personally I don't like Android but If BB has decided to go with Android OS then they should stick to only keyboard devices. Many Android & iOS users dying to have a physical keyboard in their devices and the BB makes the best keyboard period. No matter how good BB10 is, the lack of apps is the main culprit that is holding back BB. I don't know its good or bad for BB in long term but I think it's a smart move ...........if you can't beat 'em, join them.

Hardware: Classic BB form factor and top of the line internal specification with no less than 4000 mah removable battery.
    OS: Android with BB tweaks i.e BB Hub, Blinking light, all those keyboard shortcuts and BB security (Android & Security.....a bit dubious though)

Since BB10 is gesture based OS, I think Android with some tweaks will produce similar or even better Bold 9900- like devices. And not to mention the millions of apps that Android currently offers.
    07-04-15 01:35 AM
    Ick... The 9900 love isn't solely about form factor... There are PLENTY of android devices with PKBs, if I wanted an Android, I'd have bought one (and I DO toggle between android and WPs on my second line often, mainly out of boredom or to 'spice things up' a bit... I enjoy perspective and diversity) While I am open to discovering a platform that fulfills my needs, so far only BlackBerry has done that... Nailed it with legacy OS, getting there with OS10, but where it lacks, for me anyways, won't be re-captured with an Android operating system... I need more than an Android with a BlackBerry keyboard...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 11:22 AM