Makes this decision difficult.

You can buy a "warehouse deal" from amazon and get a Passport for about the same as a Classic right now.

I really like the size and design of the classic, but it's tough to pass up on the Passport when it's the same price.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:22 PM
    Size is the main determining factor IMO. Ask yourself, do you want to carry around a phablet?
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 02:32 PM
    yes, u are perfectly right. I had the passport for 2 days and I did return it because it felt very awkward in my hands; also could not get used to the wide keyboard.
    Today I received the Classic from Amazon Germany and I feel much more comfortable with it.
    12-18-14 02:51 PM
    Me personally, I do not like to buy used phones because I feel like I'm the only person in the world that can use a phone without a case or screen protector and still not make a single scratch on the screen. What others consider as "good" condition still would have more scratches on it than I can stand. So I pretty much only buy phones new...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-18-14 05:49 PM
    I have a Passport, but I want to get a Classic so bad!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 06:00 PM
    I actually ordered both a brand new Passport from Amazon as well as a used, good condition one from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Overall, I'd say that the used device was in really good condition. YMMV.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 06:06 PM
    I ended up getting a Passport for $420.

I will try it out. May use it until there is a warehouse deal on a Classic or just keep it if I really like it.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 06:45 PM
    Me personally, I do not like to buy used phones because I feel like I'm the only person in the world that can use a phone without a case or screen protector and still not make a single scratch on the screen. What others consider as "good" condition still would have more scratches on it than I can stand. So I pretty much only buy phones new...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    You are not the only person. Me devices always go naked and when I sell them they are still in immaculate condition.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    12-20-14 06:17 AM
    I ended up getting a Passport for $420.

I will try it out. May use it until there is a warehouse deal on a Classic or just keep it if I really like it.

Posted via CB10
    Be sure to report back and let us know how the Passport is working out for you.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    12-20-14 06:18 AM
    Tracking says monday.

I have really liked my z10 but the battery is just getting bad. Two batteries are needed for most days.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 03:04 PM