I just activated my new classic today and I have multiple questions.

1. Where can I download ringtones and wallpaper? Crackberry no longer works, and I don't want to download junk that's full of viruses/a rip-off.

2. How do I turn off the notifications/pop-up screens that tell me how to do stuff? I already know how/when to swipe up and that sort of thing. My previous blackberry was a Q10.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    05-06-16 03:03 PM
    There should be lots of ringtone and wallpaper apps in BBW, and your tutorials just open that app and go through everything and that should stop it.
    05-06-16 03:16 PM
    I agree with the above.

Also, don't forget you can also use ANY song that you have on your device as a ring tone too.

I'd uninstall the CB app, and then reinstall (to iron out any bugs that may have been in the previous install)

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-06-16 03:49 PM
    Thank you! Going through the tutorials stopped all the messages from popping up. I was able to transfer the ringtones as mp3 files via e-mail, so that solved the problem. I am still looking for a wallpaper generator for the Blackberry/Classic, if anyone knows one. I like to be able to use specific pictures from the internet.
    05-06-16 04:31 PM
    Thank you! Going through the tutorials stopped all the messages from popping up. I was able to transfer the ringtones as mp3 files via e-mail, so that solved the problem. I am still looking for a wallpaper generator for the Blackberry/Classic, if anyone knows one. I like to be able to use specific pictures from the internet.
    You do know that the Classic (and all BB10 phones) have a Wallpaper file built-in. Swipe down from the top of your device, select Settings/Display/Select Home Screen Wallpaper--then you have a few to choose from. If you want something from the internet all you have to do is download a .jpeg file (or pretty much any other pic file), then move it over to your phone the same way you did your mp3. It's just a matter of using your browser (PC or your Classic). While viewing a pic on your Classic browser just long press on the picture and a menu will pop up on the right side of your display, select save image/save it to your device in File Manager. I usually save to the Photo File on my Device. But if you have an SD card you can save it there also. Just get used to the File Manager.

edit: I just checked Blackberry World and there are lots of Wallpaper apps there, both free and paid.
    05-06-16 04:53 PM