New Classic Day!

I've been using my Z10 since launch day and thought it was time for a change and I had a bad case of GAS when I saw one of my friends using one.

Loving it so far and the keyboard is amazing! Now I'm looking forward to the new BlackBerry release with a PKB. I use the Classic together with my iPhone.

This thing feels rock solid compared to my Z10. Haven't tested the camera yet. Will do later today. But overall, it's more responsive and hopefully the battery life lasts much longer. That was my only gripe with the Z10.

So I'm very happy. Wanted the blue one but a bit hard to find in my part of the world. This will do for now. This is also my first post in a very long time. So hello to everyone. Have a good day!

- juju

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 08:37 PM
    Congrats on your Classic. I can tell you the battery on mine is incredible, overnight 8-9 hours it loses about 15% and I can easily get thru an entire day of heavy use with no charging. Enjoy
    06-15-16 08:50 PM
    Congrats on your Classic. I can tell you the battery on mine is incredible, overnight 8-9 hours it loses about 15% and I can easily get thru an entire day of heavy use with no charging. Enjoy
    Thanks dollface! Battery is great so far but probably draining faster as I'm constantly playing with it. I was going to buy the 9900 but decided on the Classic instead because of BB 10 OS. Very happy.
    dollface likes this.
    06-15-16 09:32 PM
    Thanks dollface! Battery is great so far but probably draining faster as I'm constantly playing with it. I was going to buy the 9900 but decided on the Classic instead because of BB 10 OS. Very happy.
    Do a few total battery cycles, letting it drain out then charging without disturbing. It will improve even more
    06-16-16 09:08 AM
    Do a few total battery cycles, letting it drain out then charging without disturbing. It will improve even more
    I see. Is it really needed for the new generation of batteries?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 08:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good question, I really don't know for sure. I just noticed a better battery life from doing it twice when I got my phone
    06-17-16 08:55 AM
    Oh ok. Will try it. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 02:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lithium batteries don't like to be drained.
    06-18-16 03:31 AM
    Lithium batteries don't like to be drained.
    That's what I remember. Newer batteries now don't need to be conditioned. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-18-16 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD