How should be the best ringtone for a business phone ? In my opinion it could be any kind of sound, but it should ring just one time (a short time) and then get silent . Why ? Simply because its the best way to be aware of a call without be at the same time worried and stressed to find your phone inside your pocket and shut it off or answer it without everybody be staring at you waiting for your action. Second, is the best way to decide if you really need to answer or not that call in that moment without pushing any button to just stop that sound.
    I was surprised when i tried to find a way to configure my phone to ring just one time (its impossible) or when i tried to find an mp3 ringtone with just one ring and than a long silent (you�ll not find it)
    So , the only way i figured out was to build myself a ringtone : just one sound and then a long silent. Thats not so hard, you can do it without installing any app :
    1- Download an mp3 sound you like, you can use a link like this : Download free ringtones for your mobile phone | Zedge
    2- Than you edit this file to be just a small duration sound :
    Free Ringtone Maker - Make Your Own Ringtones Online
    3- Than you download a blank mp3 file with no sound (silent) for 20 seconds
    Blank MP3s
    4- Than you merge this 2 files (the sound and the blank file) :
    Merge songs online, combine mp3 - Audio Joiner
    with the result file in your hand you configure your Classic ringtone to it !

I also would like to take this message to ask for more tips for the guys here, and not only complaints and doubts. We want to stay with our Classic until its end , so lets find the best way to get as much as possible from it.
    Last edited by aluiziomachado; 06-11-16 at 04:53 PM.
    06-11-16 03:39 PM
    Neat idea! I'm sure this will help many business people
    06-11-16 04:38 PM
    Neat idea! I'm sure this will help many business people
    JayDee, very nice to see you here. I'm back on a Classic. which BB are you using?
    06-12-16 09:27 AM