Suddenly my Classic doesn't know how to play an mp3, what happened? 'Unknown file type.' First my Fileplay just wouldnt work, just nothing would happen, so I deleted it, then StarPlayer, same thing, deleted it, went to File Manager and the native Music program, both said unknown file type. Finally I went to Stereotube after changing it to an mp4, and it worked -- but only for awhile.

I am stumped. So I have to stick my media card with my new radio shows downloaded by the Classic into another device (grabbed the CURVE!) to hear them! Which, the curve can play them no problem.
    typing this once again in my text program to paste into the nasty CrackBerry page, couldnt even type my title page without doing that, please work on that before maling the forum 'purrty-er' looking...
    01-20-17 11:18 PM
    Just restart the device and I think music will work normally

Posted via CB10
    01-21-17 01:18 AM
    Try restarting the music player itself first before you reboot the device, usually fixes it. I believe this is a documented bug, it's been in the app for years, seems less frequent now than back in the early days though. Maybe one day the first-year intern or janitor or whoever it is that BlackBerry have working on maintaining bb10 will get around to it. After he's finished ordering the pizza for the Android team...

Posted via CB10
    01-21-17 08:45 PM
    I get this all the time - not as in frequently, but on a very regular basis (and not infrequently, either). The only way around it is to restart the device. Such a pain.

Most wanted features in the Mercury: https://www.poll-maker.com/results79...e47C8-32#tab-2
    01-22-17 06:43 AM