Question: I have downloaded Navfree, a great app btw.. the navigate app itself on the intern memory is no problem, but the almost 500 Mb of road cards you have to download is a lot for intern, and i want that copied to the SD card. But I don't know how. When I was at Android... I could do that. Is it possible?

Thanks guys!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    04-25-15 02:27 PM
    Nope.

Posted from an ME173X
    Mausje75 likes this.
    04-25-15 02:42 PM
    A short and powerfull answer!!

Thank you!

04-25-15 02:45 PM
    Is it not at all possible to move a app to SD?

04-25-15 02:47 PM
    Is it not at all possible to move a app to SD?

Nope.
    04-25-15 03:00 PM
    How come spotify is on my SD then. Although I didn't put it there manually. Too bad we couldn't at least put the caches on SD as they build quick

Z30 10.3.1.2708
    04-25-15 03:20 PM
    Apps must be installed in device memory to run. Said to be a security measure.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    04-25-15 04:18 PM
    I tried an app called Clean Master found at 1mobile.com. I mainly used app to help clean unused and unnecessary files.

However when I would install apps, Clean master would ask if I wished to move the app to SD Memory card to save room on device. And although I never tried this feature of the app it does seem to be something it might do for you.

Clean Master (speed boost) was correct description. It does have several nag screens that I got tired of and eventually unistalled, but if you can put up with it go for it. It does a decent job of freeing up space and I may reinstall in the future...use it quikly...then unistall again.

Give it a try see if it works for you.

Passported from my consciousness to yours .
    04-29-15 08:59 PM
    I tried an app called Clean Master found at 1mobile.com. I mainly used app to help clean unused and unnecessary files.

However when I would install apps, Clean master would ask if I wished to move the app to SD Memory card to save room on device. And although I never tried this feature of the app it does seem to be something it might do for you.

Clean Master (speed boost) was correct description. It does have several nag screens that I got tired of and eventually unistalled, but if you can put up with it go for it. It does a decent job of freeing up space and I may reinstall in the future...use it quikly...then unistall again.

Give it a try see if it works for you.

Passported from my consciousness to yours .
    Clean Master is a great app I use it 1-2x a day. Transferring apps to SD worked the first 2 or 3 times now I get a error saying the app was closed. So I have to uninstall it then install it.

Is there a paid version? I loaded it with Snap.

It would be real nice to be able to move all the apps to SD

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 10:10 AM
    Apps must be installed in device memory to run
    What are you moving to memory card to free up your phones then, music photos and videos?

Can't we at least move the maps (if not the app) to memory card?
    09-03-15 06:05 AM