Hello all,

I had a Torch 2 for 2 years until it died. I switched to the Note 2 in 2013 because I wanted a Torch 2 successor but never got one.

However I really really liked demo'ing the Passport and Classic at the AT&T store the other day but am leaning more towards the Classic. Also today I had no idea about the BBY slider on the front page which I'm very excited about but it isn't due to come out for a while.

I have a Moto 360 that I've used with my Note 2 for the last 4 months and it's the only smartwatch I like (shape). Is there a way to get it working with the Classic? I don't need full functionality, just basic stuff like getting it to sync. I don't use my watch as a smartwatch, just a watch that happens to have a nice lcd screen on it, just because I save much more battery life without using bluetooth and I don't have to charge it as often.

I would like to get back into the Blackberry family as the Torch 2 (my introduction to BBY) was so amazing for texting.

The question is what to get as a stopgap until the Keian slider releases later this year. Note 4 edge or the Blackberry Classic. Either will not be my phone once the Keian comes out.
    03-16-15 05:54 PM
    Android Wear watches rely heavily on Google services much like Google Now. Unfortunately that excludes Blackberry devices. Look into Pebble watches if you want basic smartwatch function with Blackberry.
    03-16-15 05:57 PM
    Android Wear watches rely heavily on Google services much like Google Now. Unfortunately that excludes Blackberry devices. Look into Pebble watches if you want basic smartwatch function with Blackberry.
    Again I don't use the Google Now features. I turn it onto Airplane mode and only really use it for the alarm, stopwatch and time.

Bluetooth kills the battery so I hardly ever ever use it as a smartphone. I just need it to sync watchfaces etc.
    03-16-15 06:01 PM
    Again I don't use the Google Now features. I turn it onto Airplane mode and only really use it for the alarm, stopwatch and time.

Bluetooth kills the battery so I hardly ever ever use it as a smartphone. I just need it to sync watchfaces etc.
    So you want to use an Android Wear watch as a timepiece? I suppose you could use a spare android device, load your watchface of choice and just use it for time. You'll probably have errors you'll need to dismiss from time to time.
    03-16-15 06:13 PM
    So you want to use an Android Wear watch as a timepiece? I suppose you could use a spare android device, load your watchface of choice and just use it for time. You'll probably have errors you'll need to dismiss from time to time.
    Yes.

I haven't actually used the watch for all the fancy features (mainly voice speaking) in forever.
    03-16-15 06:24 PM