(MuhammedNijat's) OP is one post below (following threads merging)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-30-15 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Merging and cleaning
    11-30-15 04:04 AM
    Hello blackberry lovers! I really need your advise! I bought my blackberry classic like one and half month ago and I'm pretty in love with this phone! I don't use it much actually because it's my 2nd phone,for emails,chatting and that's it. For battery performances I did everything,turn it off notification (except instant messages),blackberry blend and I have only one email linked to my BB. For the first month the battery was AWESOME! I did use it for 3 days! 100-0 3 days that's insane! But now,I don't know why my battery starts draining too much. I don't charge my phone from night till morning,no! Before I go sleep my phone gets 100% the in going to sleep,when I woke up lik after 8-9 hours, It becomes 88%, but before it was 99 max...I've did it the factory thing but still it's the same...what should I do?
    11-30-15 04:33 AM
    May be a bad signal. May be uploading data.
    Turn into airplane mode when going to sleep if this makes a difference, you'll know it.
    Check out device monitor to see the last activities over night, may be an app works in the background and causes the issue.

A 1% draining per hour is acceptable though!
    11-30-15 04:35 AM
    The signal is ok,not perfect but is almost perfect,and I can't put to airplane mode because I'm receiving a calls in the nights because of the work,on monitor is only system is working 10-35% but I don't use it and I don't know why it's 30%? Every single app is closed every,and I don't know why it's happening. It's a new phone one and half month...how can I check why the system is using so much cpu?
    11-30-15 05:18 AM
    Check ya app monitor.. it ll be one app playing blunder with ya battery. I had the issue.. it was box app. I uninstalled it for two days. Then my phone was fine and then I changed battery saving settings as per my needs. Reinstalled app nd now I experience no problems. Flip down to save battery is awesome. I get 1 1/2 days of battery life even after long use.

Blackberry Z30
    11-30-15 05:25 AM
    What about using bedside mode and only allowing incoming calls?
    11-30-15 05:37 AM
    Yes bedside mode is a good idea. But the thing is I'm always using the battery saving mode,always,I don't really switch off b/s mode...and I also changes the White colour thing in the settings,to save battery...how do you think guys maybe when I'm charging my phone I should switch off b/s mode and when it's done then switch it on again? Because I'm really confused with this?i love this phone,but this sort of problems makes me disappointed
    11-30-15 05:59 AM
    Bedtime mode clubbed with battery saving while charging anyways exits battery saving mode.

Blackberry Z30
    11-30-15 06:51 AM
    So what's the best way to solve this? My app monitor shows 35-60% at the moment but I didn't do nothing and I turned off all the apps and notifications,the only app is what's app and that's it.
    11-30-15 07:17 AM
    Already existing thread...

SF (mod) : thank you. Merged. Removed your link to avoid circular references.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-30-15 at 01:02 PM.
    11-30-15 08:23 AM
    Yes I kno,it's my old account,the name was not correct,so anyone can help me with it pls?
    11-30-15 11:11 AM
    Closed, just let time to merge both threads.
    OP; did the best I (reasonably) can to keep message history.
    Thread re-opened.
    11-30-15 12:35 PM
    Detective work will need to be done on your part.
    If all the other apps are stopped from running then the next step in my mind would be to remove Whatsapp.
    11-30-15 01:00 PM
    Yes,but I can't remove whatsapp,I have a groups there related with my studies and work...but still in overall I have 58% of system?why?everythjbg is idle,but the system is almost 60%...does anyone know why?
    11-30-15 01:13 PM
    the only app is what's app and that's it.
    Mhhhh ... *crickets*
    Can you afford to uninstall it and see how things go ?
    I won't be surprise this app drags a lot of data/connection if it can run "headless" (in the background).

edit : I started to answer while you were too ...
    So: can't you power plug your device at night ?
    11-30-15 01:18 PM
    So what's the best way to solve this?
    You asked, I gave my opinion. Now it's your choice weather you want to try and fix it, or live with it.

There's one other option. Find a device that runs it native and connect via WiFi if possible.
    11-30-15 02:05 PM
    Thanks for you opinion I really do appreciate that you did reply,but I did uninstall and installed again,and I don't have a data I use only wifi that's why I get surprised...need to sort it out
    11-30-15 02:57 PM
    Did you happen to check battery life while it was uninstalled?
    11-30-15 03:10 PM
    Yes,there no big difference just 3-5%...that's it...rest of the time it's 60+ even 70...
    11-30-15 07:07 PM
    Im using 3G instead of 4G, and also turned off "run headless" for almost all apps to save battery life. Email sync time to 30 mins or so. I dont know if it will make a huge difference for you but a try worth maybe.

Also i remember someone here long time ago mentioned that battery drains faster when switching too much between 3G and 4G f.x. (something like that)
    11-30-15 11:16 PM
    To be honest I use 2g because 2g is more enough just for whatsapp,I turned off all the notifications except whatsapp,sms and calls,my phone is always on b/s mode,only one email (manual sync)...dunno so disappointed on bb...and don't wanna switch back to 9900 because I love this phone
    12-01-15 02:59 AM
    Well there is no one size fits all to battery problems: Above answers were all good.

Here is the best tips for your battery:
    1. Let your battery drain completely and then give it that overnight charge. Sometimes the battery needs to be calibrated like this for the best performance. You should do this periodically.
    2. Lower the brightness of your phone.
    3. Poor signals will drain the battery as the device needs to work harder to establish communication. 4G drains my battery quicker than 4GLTE.
    4. Close out and delete apps that are buggy.

Good Luck.
    12-03-15 12:42 AM