Hi all thanks for your time in advance!

I lost my blackberry Classic with BBM app installed. from another phone I changed my login ID email and password, also deleted the contact I had the most confidential conversation with.

Is it enough to prevent people access my old BBM conversation, if they got my Blackberry? Please help!
    03-10-16 07:05 AM

I lost my blackberry Classic with BBM app installed. from another phone I changed my login ID email and password, also deleted the contact I had the most confidential conversation with.

Is it enough to prevent people access my old BBM conversation, if they got my Blackberry? Please help!
    By changing your BBID credentials, anyone trying to fire up your missing BlackBerry will be greeted with a "Log in with your BlackBerry ID" message and they wouldn't be able to do so.
    Further, if the Classic was running BB10 OS 10.3.2.####, then if they try to wipe the device or log in with the incorrect info too many times, the device will security wipe and hard-lock itself becoming completely unusable. The person who has it will be unable to use the device at all.
    Also, if you have BlackBerry Protect enabled, you can remote access to locate or lock/wipe the device here:
    https://protect.blackberry.com

By changing your BBID credentials, anyone trying to fire up your missing BlackBerry will be greeted with a "Log in with your BlackBerry ID" message and they wouldn't be able to do so.
    Further, if the Classic was running BB10 OS 10.3.2.####, then if they try to wipe the device or log in with the incorrect info too many times, the device will security wipe and hard-lock itself becoming completely unusable. The person who has it will be unable to use the device at all.
    Also, if you have BlackBerry Protect enabled, you can remote access to locate or lock/wipe the device here:
    https://protect.blackberry.com
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 03-10-16 at 07:40 AM.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-10-16 07:22 AM