Sorry, cannot find the answer - does classic come with status LED as we know it from past devices or is LED missing?
    Quite important feature for me.

Thanks

Posted using BlackBerry Q10
    01-05-15 08:56 PM
    Good question, wondering the same. Haven't come across anything yet, but I seen a few people mentioning to download the 'brightMe' or 'ledme' to add the extra colours.

Loved the update on 9900 when it came out

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 09:04 PM
    Yes. I can't imagine the rioting that would occur if Blackberry released a device without the LED
    01-05-15 09:05 PM
    Lol, yes, it definitely has it, and different color LED for different notifications is built in to the OS.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-05-15 09:06 PM
    Yes. I can't imagine the rioting that would occur if Blackberry released a device without the LED
    I'd be leading the riot!
    bakron1 likes this.
    01-05-15 09:15 PM
    Of course

Posted via CB10 with my powerful Passport
    01-05-15 09:18 PM
    Hahahaha!

Since coming back to BlackBerry (again), I can't ever imagine a phone without a LED feature!

It really is amazing how important a simple LED really is?

I would also participate in the riot lol!

Posted via CB10
    tanzarian likes this.
    01-05-15 11:08 PM
    Sorry, cannot find the answer - does classic come with status LED as we know it from past devices or is LED missing?
    Quite important feature for me.

Thanks

Of course it does. Hell will freeze over before they ditch that.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    01-06-15 03:35 AM
    Lots of colours to choose from....

White
    Red
    Magenta
    Blue
    Cyan
    Green
    Yellow

01-06-15 03:44 AM
    Yes the classic has it, the LED notification is a huge selling point for me and as some of the folks had said, there would be a riot if they discontinued it and I would be leading the charge.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    TomasTT likes this.
    01-06-15 04:09 AM
    Thanks everybody...
    It's strange they really does not mention it in phone specs. Just camera led

01-06-15 03:09 PM
    Yes the classic has it, the LED notification is a huge selling point for me and as some of the folks had said, there would be a riot if they discontinued it and I would be leading the charge.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    Just wondering why the colours are so important to you? I tried out the magenta and switched it back to red. Or maybe it just that there is some sort of flashing light to alert you?
    01-06-15 03:53 PM
    Just wondering why the colours are so important to you? I tried out the magenta and switched it back to red. Or maybe it just that there is some sort of flashing light to alert you?
    It's not which color you like more, it's the ability to assign different colors for different notifications. I can tell what is waiting for me due to the color of the flashing LED...

01-06-15 04:02 PM
    It may be smart. Red flashes - missed call, blue facebook messenger, white bbm etc..

01-06-15 04:12 PM
    Green: whatsapp
    Blue: facebook/bb�
    Red : calls/sms
    Yellow: mail etc.
    Love it when I put my Classic in office mode (only led notification)

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 04:52 PM
    Green: whatsapp
    Blue: facebook/bb�
    Red : calls/sms
    Yellow: mail etc.
    Love it when I put my Classic in office mode (only led notification)

Posted via CB10
    Yep, you and TomasTT have the right idea. I have blue for facebook, red for calls/sms, light blue for email, and green for bbm :-)

01-06-15 05:16 PM
    Being a working parent, the different colors will let me know if my children are trying to reach me, especially when my phone is on silent.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    01-06-15 05:22 PM
    I can't wait to try the 10.3.1 LED options on Classic, but where is purple?

BeBuzz 10 and Hub++ look promising after my experience with BerryBuzz. It would be nice if these features were part of the OS instead of an app.

"BerryBuzz" is what I rely on with my legacy device until I get a Classic. I like incoming calls to be rapid colors, or "disco" as the setting is called. The repeating notification feature is also useful. The only concern is that an app isn't as integrated into the OS and needs to be tested in case it isn't 100% reliable.
    01-06-15 09:25 PM
    I'm not so sure about you guys but my LED blinks for literally 5 times and stop. The old BBs use to blink for a looooong time. Now, I constantly have to 'wake' it to see if I've missed any incoming items.

Any of you guys experiencing the same short LED notification?
    01-07-15 03:46 AM
    I can't wait to try the 10.3.1 LED options on Classic, but where is purple?

BeBuzz 10 and Hub++ look promising after my experience with BerryBuzz. It would be nice if these features were part of the OS instead of an app.

"BerryBuzz" is what I rely on with my legacy device until I get a Classic. I like incoming calls to be rapid colors, or "disco" as the setting is called. The repeating notification feature is also useful. The only concern is that an app isn't as integrated into the OS and needs to be tested in case it isn't 100% reliable.
    I am using Hub++ myself, but am trying out the LED's on 10.3 leak. Not as many colours options but a step in the right direction.
    01-12-15 12:02 PM
    All BlackBerry smartphones have the flashing LED for messages. No need to worry

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    01-12-15 02:01 PM
    Yes!! Thid beast device does have led notification feature and loving it!

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1154 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    01-12-15 02:10 PM