Is LastPass still considered to be a very good program for sending Password Keeper data to?

If not, what program is?
    07-30-16 02:14 AM
    i use Enpass on my Android. Also a very strong program.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-30-16 08:24 AM
    I find LastPass very convenient. I have the subscription. Love the way everything syncs perfectly across desktop, laptop, Android, BlackBerry, iPhone. I'm basically lazy, so it's great for me.
    07-30-16 09:58 AM
    I use Lastpass (paid version). It works, does multi factor authentication... the works.

The nice thing about it is that it works for apps, not just browsers. But it also freed me to change my browser from Chrome (because chrome does a good job of syncing across devices I had been stuck with it).

Really the only software subscription that I have found to be worth the money.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    Ecm, anon(3641385) and 00stryder like this.
    07-30-16 10:14 AM
    I use Lastpass (paid version). It works, does multi factor authentication... the works.

The nice thing about it is that it works for apps, not just browsers. But it also freed me to change my browser from Chrome (because chrome does a good job of syncing across devices I had been stuck with it).

Really the only software subscription that I have found to be worth the money.

Thanks, I missed mentioning that -- I also like the way it works for most browsers.
    07-30-16 10:15 AM
    KeePass is another fine and very secure alternative.

Via Pasta CB10
    07-30-16 10:17 AM
    Okay ..... I seem to have myself well and truly confused ... sorry about that

What I want to do is to import my BB Classic Password Keeper data to LastPass. Can I do that?

My reasoning is that I want to have a copy of my Passwords that are stored on the BB. I use the BB Cloud Synchronisation option, but it seems to me that the only way that I would ever be able to see that data again if I needed to would be on another BB device (in the event something happened to my Classic). Is that right?

Is there a way to view the data contained in the saved Password Keeper file? I note that it's a pkb file format, and as we know it's encrypted.
    07-30-16 07:02 PM
    As far as I know you can't export password keeper data. You can only backup and restore.

No. That's wrong. I just Google it and the latest version of Password Keeper should export to a CSV file, which you should be able to import to Lastpass.

07-30-16 07:42 PM
    As far as I know you can't export password keeper data. You can only backup and restore.

No. That's wrong. I just Google it and the latest version of Password Keeper should export to a CSV file, which you should be able to import to Lastpass.

Correct. I did this myself when switching from PW Keeper to Last Pass.

In PW Keeper, swipe down from the top, open Settings. Scroll down to Export Passwords. Toggle ff encryption. Then tap "Next" and choose a location to save the csvfile. An mSD card, etc. That csv file can be imported into most password keeper type apps.
    07-30-16 08:02 PM
    I can also add... Lastpass works great on the Priv but it obviously uses a screen overlay, so that has to be disabled to make permission changes (unless your OS version has a temporary overlay disable feature, which mine does NOT).

Last edited by CharlieV; 07-30-16 at 10:06 PM.
    07-30-16 08:30 PM
    Correct. I did this myself when switching from PW Keeper to Last Pass.

In PW Keeper, swipe down from the top, open Settings. Scroll down to Export Passwords. Toggle ff encryption. Then tap "Next" and choose a location to save the csvfile. An mSD card, etc. That csv file can be imported into most password keeper type apps.
    Thank you, I did this and it worked smoothly!
    07-30-16 09:16 PM
    Great. Glad you're sorted.
    07-30-16 11:40 PM