Hi, I just got my blackberry classic from UK, kickmobiles.com, I have been using it for 4 days now and it is for me the best blackberry device I have used so far, previous I had, bold9900 and the Q10.. I have only used qwerty phones.
    The keyboard is just amazing, the clicking and the size of the buttons. The tool belts is really helpful, after using the q10 I just have to get used to it.
    I gotta say I was really surprised about the size, it is actully a big phone compared to q10..
    The build quality is good, you can feel that you a holding a solid phone in you hand, it's quite heavy, would be nice if it was a bit lighter.. and slightly thinner..
    Though it's a very nice device, and with the new os everything is just easy with this device

Posted via CB10
    kitmo and anon(9208252) like this.
    01-07-15 06:01 PM
    Good to hear, now get out there and tell the masses
    01-07-15 06:44 PM
    Hey Crackberry Master,
    I would really appreciate your advice as to what BB I should move up to from my Bold 9900: Passport or Classic. And it is not a matter of whether I like a full Classic keyboard or narrower Passport's. It doesn't matter, I just love BB

The thing is I have not held either of them in my hands, let alone use one. I am curious to hear from you as a business/leasure user of either device. I e-mail, text, BBM, Skype, Gmail, browse, take pictures and videos, read the news, book my travel and do my banking on my BB.

Another very important advice I would greatly appreciate is your insight into either Classic's or Passport's support of Ukrainian language for typing. Very important, as I need to use it when I travel to Ukraine corresponding with Ukrainian-speaking colleagues there and around the world.

So, what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Vic
    Last edited by Vic Shevchenko; 01-07-15 at 07:12 PM.
    01-07-15 07:01 PM
    Yeah and twice just to make sure that they hear you...Lol

Z 30
    01-07-15 07:04 PM