Hey... Apple has been doing the same phone for 7 years !
    This.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 09:24 PM
    survival is most important ....
    So 2013.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 02:10 AM
    ..........I use Opera Mini for general browsing, but it doesn't render pages as well, especially this awful site.
    ROFL To many ads
    11-30-14 06:55 AM
    Tried glass keyboards _ can't get used to them. Keeping bb9900 till a decent keyboard comes along - which hopefully is the classic. If the keyboard is as good as 9900 I'll buy one immediately and lots out there like me will so the same. need a business tool, not a toy.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-30-14 07:09 AM
    I think BlackBerry should withhold what their customers want for the good of the company's image. (rolls eyes)
    11-30-14 12:32 PM
    Bingo! OS7 was an awesome interface, people just wanted more power and more features like Flash player, front facing camera, widgets, etc.

Instead, when they rebuilt it on QNX, they made the interface completely alien in an effort to be another iPhone copy. They were subsequently rewarded with having 1% of the market.

Yes, I know that BB10 is much more powerful, it can do this, it can do that. I do not care. All that matters is that the core functionality that would have made it a true BlackBerry was lost. As I said years ago, I will never own a BlackBerry without a trackpad.
    Which is what the classic is. Classic with trackpad running on BB10.3 as long as trackpad scrolling is implemented right would be a hit among the hardcore BlackBerry enthusiast.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 06:46 AM
    I have a feeling that it's going to be more successful then the Passport but I don't want it to be. When I first saw the Classic I thought to myself is Blackberry losing it and taking a backward direction.

I think they need to innovate like the Passport which I just purchased and love so much. My selfish ways is telling me I don't want Blackberry to keep wasting time on making pre historic phones coming back form the dead, instead focus more time on innovative designs.

The other thing is people are going to instantly judge Blackberry as a "so...2005 thing" because the Classic looks like any other phones that was created 5 years ago. It's just not a good image when people already thinks Blackberry is no longer an innovative company.
    In my opinion, i think that Blackberry Classic with make the BlackBerry business a success

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320
    12-01-14 10:43 AM
    Madness! Many of us have been crying out for a revised BB9900 I have a Q10 and much as I love BB I can't work it as well as the 9900 or my curves ( I have 3 blackberry in use right now) I need the top line of command keys. I am desperate for this and assuming there will be at least a couple of colours I'll be buying at least 2. I'm never going to be able to work as quickly with a full touch screen so need the keyboard for speed and the track, back, end options to end all my Q10 frustrations (hate it).
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-01-14 11:26 AM
83 ... 234