I'm having the darnedest time making undesired and unintended phone calls on my Classic. Obviously, I am not understanding or I have some setting messed up. Either way, not complaining at all. Just need to know what I'm doing wrong. Almost (notice "Almost") every time I go to make a call my phone automatically dials the last person I texted or called. Of course, I recognize it and am able to stop it quickly, but am I doing something dumb? Is it just me slowly going through the learning curve....
    06-20-16 06:59 PM
    Pushing the phone button twice on the toolbelt is designed to call the last person you were talking to. I'd imagine if your button was sticky, it could register a double click and attempt to call that number again.

As for calling people that you have just sent a text to... if you are in the hub and you are still viewing a text conversation with someone, you can push the call button on the toolbelt to immediately call the person you are in a conversation with.
    To avoid calling that person, back out of the conversation screen before pushing the phone button.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 09:41 AM
    Yeah...there's a short between my head and my fingers...
    06-21-16 02:51 PM
    I'm having the darnedest time making undesired and unintended phone calls on my Classic. Obviously, I am not understanding or I have some setting messed up. Either way, not complaining at all. Just need to know what I'm doing wrong. Almost (notice "Almost") every time I go to make a call my phone automatically dials the last person I texted or called. Of course, I recognize it and am able to stop it quickly, but am I doing something dumb? Is it just me slowly going through the learning curve....
    Sounds like you're having a double clicking or over sensitive call send button. Sounds like a hardware issue. Is it under warranty?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-21-16 04:17 PM

As for calling people that you have just sent a text to... if you are in the hub and you are still viewing a text conversation with someone, you can push the call button on the toolbelt to immediately call the person you are in a conversation with.
    To avoid calling that person, back out of the conversation screen before pushing the phone button.

Posted via CB10

This was exactly one of my problems. I was calling directly out of the Hub. Thanks!
    06-21-16 05:34 PM