I am back.

While I have not yet purchased a Classic or Passport and still use my iPhone 5c, I know that I will not be upgrading to an iPhone 6.

I have not had the opportunity to play with a Classic or a Passport yet. Before my 5c, I had a Q. Before the Q, an iPhone 4s.

I know I want a keyboard again, although I have no trouble on an iPhone, and I am sure that the Q screen real estate was plenty for me. I always have a laptop nearby, and while I give up flawless (even more so with yosemite) iTunes wifi syncing, I can only hope that BlackBerry and Apple have further refined their...relationship.

I mean, the screen specs, the camera specs, and the battery specs, at least on the Passport, far trump the iPhone's. If the Classic has much of the same (besides screen specs), it will be enough for me.

I absolutely positively bought my iPhone 5c because I wanted the really flawless iTunes syncing, I did not care for motion processor or TouchID, and I can't stand the metal backing--the c's plastic is perfect for me!

The Classic and Passport are both significantly better than the Q, which is better than my iPhone 5c (remember I had Q before iPhone 5c, both after an iPhone 4s), which is just enough for me. I text and email mostly. If I need a larger screen, I pull out the laptop. Plus, reader views make reading article easy...I don't really get the whole larger screen thing.
    10-27-14 09:58 AM
    Specs of the Classic will not be close to the Passport...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-27-14 10:02 AM
    Closer to Passport than iPhone...
    10-27-14 10:05 AM
    I luv the larger screen. Play my candy crush on my breaks. Viewing websites is perfect. My laptop is now only used for xbmc.
    10-27-14 10:07 AM
    Lolz--iTunes is the #1 reason I don't use Apple products.

From a Z30
    Pravin1 likes this.
    10-27-14 11:16 AM