I love amazon and their support, been a prime member for quite some time now.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 12:56 PM
    @Slagman5

I think if you tripped and fell in a pile of cow manure, you would get up and find a gold nugget in you pocket. ROFL

Well gotta believe in good Karma and Faith

See, help other people and good Karma follows you

ROFL
    04-13-15 03:48 PM
    I have an Amazon drone continually hovering over my house waiting for me to place an order. It then zips off at the speed of light to pick up and deliver my latest jewel and sets it gently on my back porch. I love Amazon!

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-13-15 06:58 PM
    Thanks for that information. I was debating if I wanted to buy direct from BlackBerry, amazon or my carrier when the slider comes out.

By the sounds of it I should be safe to order from amazon, I was concerned if I ran into trouble that I would have nobody to address it to (like shopbb)

*Z30 STA100-5 10.3.1.2558*
    04-13-15 07:07 PM
    Regardless of Amazon, thanks to you folks for the honest criticisms about shop.blackberry. I found a few middling comments on them at CB the other day and ordered my Classic from them with the $75 off coupon code. But it just felt wrong, so I ended up cancelling and gathered more intel from here. Glad I did.

FWIW, B & H has it for the same $375 as s.bb, plus free shipping and no tax if outside NY state. And if they horse whip their employees and pay them with sawdust who cares? They're New Yawkers fer Crissakes!

Just kidding. I 💖 NY, and lived there during its nadir in 81-82. Great place if they'd just fix the weather during the other ten months of the year.
    04-14-15 01:55 AM
30 12