Long term BlackBerry user, crackberry addict! If there's any phone that will allow BlackBerry to make a come back this is it...

I'm rooting for them, have had this BlackBerry classic for 6 hours or so and everything is going suprisngly well --- I'm looking for errors or trying to make bugs happen and this thing is holding up like a champ no matter what I throw at it... very happy so far!!

Feels great to be back on a BlackBerry... mouse on the browser, easy highlighting with trackpad, 85 wpm typing... life is good

9.5 out of 10

Posted via CB10
    bghotme, Jvaf, Mr4aces and 4 others like this.
    12-18-14 06:44 PM
    Yep yep, can't wait to have the toolbelt back. Sometimes this Q10 infuriates me without the toolbelt...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-18-14 06:49 PM
    Seeing as blackberry classic has been sold out already at every retailer i found that sold them....

They should be happy, they are finally listening to us... but they are not quite there JUST YET

its make or break time now for blackberry and i believe the passport/classic figures have done them sooo well... john chen seems pleased.
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    12-18-14 07:39 PM
    very true... this is a good sign...

you're right the tool belt comes in handy too I didn't even realize how important a back button is... or even editing text if you fat finger a word... BB's make some serious mistakes, but they hit rock bottom already and have no where to go but up... love the new CEO
    12-18-14 10:53 PM
    Chen has done one heck of a job here. Guy took over listened and finally delivered.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    edhgreatone likes this.
    12-18-14 11:20 PM
    Chen has done one heck of a job here. Guy took over listened and finally delivered.

Sent from my BlackBerry
    Indeed, roll on 2015 for the blackberry Visa hopefully Z4 and Z50 and Q20 ? lol
    12-19-14 12:11 AM
    Hope so. Need the corporate world to upgrade / switch to this. Hopefully it's not too late ...
    12-19-14 12:52 AM
    There seems to be a positive reception from reviews and on social media.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:40 AM
    It's an amazing device, a true BlackBerry like what we all got hooked on in the first place.

it just feels great to have this form factor, keyboard, etc

Yup, this could really be BlackBerry's chance to bounce back!
    12-19-14 05:40 AM