Hello! I've just gotten a BlackBerry classic (loving it sooo far) missed the keyboard so much, and tbh I think that a BlackBerry looks far better in hand than an iphone.
    I srsly need help here!!! This is my first day with the device and consequently I do not have a sd card (yet) but I need to transfer some music and somehow BlackBerry link nor BlackBerry blend allows me to do this.
    Does anyone know how can I solve this??
    Thank u very much in advanced!!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 04:17 PM
    You could try emailing it to yourself or upload it to DropBox and then download it from there to your phone.
    02-05-15 04:25 PM
    Where are you transferring from? What program have you been using?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 05:05 PM
    Connect your phone to your computer physically with a usb cable and access it like another drive. Then just drag and drop, no need to go through link or blend. It should appear in your "my computer" as a drive. When you plug in the phone it should give you the option to install the drivers if they have not been installed already.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-05-15 06:17 PM
    Connect your phone to your computer physically with a usb cable and access it like another drive. Then just drag and drop, no need to go through link or blend. It should appear in your "my computer" as a drive. When you plug in the phone it should give you the option to install the drivers if they have not been installed already.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Not sure if this is still true with 3.1 but you need to activate usb mass storage. Swipe down from the top and choose settings > storage > usb mass storage to on. Then plug it in to your laptop via USB (your charging cable) and do what slagman says. No.need for dropbox

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 06:48 PM
    You may have to update both BlackBerry Blend and BlackBerry Link. I've just finished using BlackBerry Blend and had the same problem until I updated both. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 08:20 PM