Had the same, then i felt Like the passport is more a gimmick, and then classic is an actual phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 11:27 AM
    So then how do you swap between phones? Do you just have one SIM card and put it in whatever phone you feel like using?

Posted via CB10
    That's what I do for my Classic and Passport. I have both phones set up exactly the same and I switch phones on a weekly basis. You just need to sign into your BBM and WhatsApp accounts and you're good to go.

Posted via my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2789
    10-14-15 09:48 AM
    So after some major flip-flopping, I am now again with the... Passport! I've been using the Passport for a few weeks now and it's been great! I am very slowly starting to get used to the size of the device, and can one-hand the device from time to time. Just last night though, I played around with my Classic, and I hope it's not calling me back again...

Posted via CB10
    Just swap back and forth. It's the best of both worlds. In time, you'll see the advantages and disadvantages of using both phones.

10-14-15 09:51 AM
    I like the weight of the Classic and the reception and wifi seems better on the Classic than the Passport but the ease of switching back and forth and having both phones set up the same makes its so easy.

Classic=Weekend use
    Passport=Work week use
    10-14-15 10:08 AM
    I don't find a reason to make your muscle memory learn a whole new keyboard just so it would be less proficient if you ever need to use any other device. But that's just me.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-14-15 11:29 AM
    Just swap back and forth. It's the best of both worlds. In time, you'll see the advantages and disadvantages of using both phones.

Yes, that's precisely what I've been doing lately now. I have been switching back and forth, and both phones have their pluses and minuses. The Passport is really nice for its battery power and larger display. The Classic is really good for sheer communications, and its battery power is also quite decent, provided I'm not just wasting time on it using social media. Good thing the SIM card is easy to swap out too, didn't realize just how easy it actually is to switch phones on a regular basis!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 07:33 PM
    That's what I do for my Classic and Passport. I have both phones set up exactly the same and I switch phones on a weekly basis. You just need to sign into your BBM and WhatsApp accounts and you're good to go.

this is just what I do
    10-15-15 01:37 AM
    I also flip flop between the Classic and SE daily/weekly. I seem to stay with the Classic longer when the Sim is in it.

I have decided that the Classic is best for my situation and have decided to sell off the SE Passport. I tried to sell it on here, but with not much interest...it's going back to Amazon.

The Classic is an awesome all around device and at the end of the day, I prefer the size and keyboard over the SE.

Posted via my Classic
    10-15-15 09:55 AM
    I just switched from my Passport, back to my Classic again. And guess what, only last night did I switch from the Classic to the Passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 04:31 PM
    LoL. Same here man

Classic just fits my needs to a T

On the other hand, my employee swears by his Passport and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Different strokes for different folks I guess...

Posted via my Classic
    10-15-15 05:01 PM
    LoL. Same here man

Classic just fits my needs to a T

On the other hand, my employee swears by his Passport and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Different strokes for different folks I guess...

Posted via my Classic
    Wow, glad I'm not the only one then!!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 05:51 PM
36 12