Vexed I switched off the phone. but since then it is prominently displaying www.bberror.com/bb10-0015.

how to get rid of this?

somebody please help
    05-05-16 01:51 AM
    There are numerous threads on this. It happened to me also. The final solution to save yourself time and frustration is to use an autoloader on a PC in order to reload the software. This is the only thing which almost certainly will work. Good luck. Just look up how to download and load an autoloader, it's quite easy.

Robertino  Passport
    There are numerous threads on this. It happened to me also. The final solution to save yourself time and frustration is to use an autoloader on a PC in order to reload the software. This is the only thing which almost certainly will work. Good luck. Just look up how to download and load an autoloader, it's quite easy.

Robertino  Passport
    05-05-16 02:01 AM
    Happened to me today too-- either use BB Link to reload or download the autoloader etc- hold down the power button to turn off the phone -then before it restarts automatically- invoke/execute the re-load from BB Link or autoloader- hopefully, the autoloader or BB Link will connect before the Wipe restarts - you may have to do this 2-3 times, but it will work-
    07-13-16 04:35 PM