After a few texts that go through fine, I start getting an hr glass or a hold icon and texts don't go through. I called Verizon but they are clueless about anything Blackberry. They were the ones who suggested I turn my device on and off though to get the texting to work again. It does, but not reliably. It is so bad that I can be in a texting conversation and after a few exchanges with someone, my Classic won't send them anymore. I will have to ditch the Classic (and Blackberry) and go with a different brand if I cannot get this corrected once and for all. It could be Verizon but I am stuck with them. Never had this happen with my Bold or any other device before though. Please help! Thanks
    07-08-15 11:23 AM
    there is no need to reset your whole device. try resetting the hub only by going to the hub screen and swiping from the top right corner down to the bottom left corner 5 times in a row. this gesture resets the hub only.

Posted via CB10
    BbClassic likes this.
    07-08-15 12:22 PM
    After a few texts that go through fine, I start getting an hr glass or a hold icon and texts don't go through. I called Verizon but they are clueless about anything Blackberry. They were the ones who suggested I turn my device on and off though to get the texting to work again. It does, but not reliably. It is so bad that I can be in a texting conversation and after a few exchanges with someone, my Classic won't send them anymore. I will have to ditch the Classic (and Blackberry) and go with a different brand if I cannot get this corrected once and for all. It could be Verizon but I am stuck with them. Never had this happen with my Bold or any other device before though. Please help! Thanks
    First go to Device Usage and see what is using your CPU. I had this problem when I first got my Classic and it was BB Blend that was eating >50% CPU even though I have never even used it. I killed the process and my phone returned to normal. I haven't had that issue again since I upgraded from 10.3.1 to 10.3.2. What OS version are you using?
    BbClassic likes this.
    07-08-15 12:36 PM
    I don't even know what Blend is (hangs head in shame) but it was using a lot of juice on mine too. I unclicked its box so hopefully, this won't happen anymore.
    07-08-15 12:52 PM
    I don't even know what Blend is (hangs head in shame) but it was using a lot of juice on mine too. I unclicked its box so hopefully, this won't happen anymore.
    Just a video introduction to Blend, you'll find much more on CB, it's free and definitely awesome to have/use.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/09/blackberry-blend/

CB10 - Passport
    BbClassic likes this.
    07-08-15 01:08 PM
    I ran into this on my Z30 w/verizon. I think I either loaded a leaked update or a new radio. I canot recall which. Loading a new radio is relatively simple.
    07-08-15 10:33 PM