Dear Community,

I am new to Blackberry devices. Right now I use iPhone 5s.
    I use few apps on my iPhone that are very important and very useful to my daily routine. Such apps are: Pandora Radio, Hexatech VPN (the best simple VPN service I have ever used, annual subscription), Wikipedia, Amazon Kindle, Google Maps, Youtube, Merriam-Webster English Dicctionary & Thesaurus, CheapOair & Airbnb.

Recently I was checking the Blackberry Classic online (youtube reviews, blogs & BB official web site) to know more about this beautiful device. Unfortunately, where I live right now I couldn't find it anywhere! No shops got this device so at least I can check it out in real world instead of virtual. I am so interested in buying BB classic and will get it from Amazon.

My question is regarding VPN (anual subscriptipons) services for BB classic and Pandora Radio Premium.

Kindly, I would like assistance with this matter, which VPN provider works smoothly with BB classic? and Dose Pandora Radio Premium work on BB classic through monthly subscriptions? I use VPN because I live outside USA. I don't use whatsapp nor facebook. Never had the need for it.

So BB classic will be my only and primary device for daily routine (work, gym, walking, sleeping etc.).

Would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

V. Ghanem
    11-28-16 03:01 AM
    Probably no help for your situation as I use a Z30. I use PureVPN works great and has given no problems. Have it on a annual plan cant remember what the cost around $50 or less/yr. The spouse has a Cassic but, has no use for VPN."an unnecessary expense". Right.

 Pr1ngle
    11-29-16 10:55 AM
    Pandora Plus does work on the Classic, however, you will need to install the Google Play Store and get it from there. I had some issues with it on my Classic and have done a full wipe and have not reinstalled the Play Store. Found that most of the apps on there simply don't work at all, and if they do, they don't work correctly or lag horribly. Pandora Plus was like that for me, lag, sometimes it wouldn't work, other times it would just hang. Very very disappointing honestly.
    11-29-16 11:37 PM
    I use Hide.me for VPN service. Works well with BlackBerry because it doesn't require any 3rd party apps, uses the inherent encryption/vpn tech in the BlackBerry to function. My plan is $110/yr but that gets me coverage for 5 devices logged on simultaneously.

Posted from my Classic
    12-08-16 06:57 PM
    Dear Community,

I am new to Blackberry devices. Right now I use iPhone 5s.
    I use few apps on my iPhone that are very important and very useful to my daily routine. Such apps are: Pandora Radio, Hexatech VPN (the best simple VPN service I have ever used, annual subscription), Wikipedia, Amazon Kindle, Google Maps, Youtube, Merriam-Webster English Dicctionary & Thesaurus, CheapOair & Airbnb.

Recently I was checking the Blackberry Classic online (youtube reviews, blogs & BB official web site) to know more about this beautiful device. Unfortunately, where I live right now I couldn't find it anywhere! No shops got this device so at least I can check it out in real world instead of virtual. I am so interested in buying BB classic and will get it from Amazon.

My question is regarding VPN (anual subscriptipons) services for BB classic and Pandora Radio Premium.

Kindly, I would like assistance with this matter, which VPN provider works smoothly with BB classic? and Dose Pandora Radio Premium work on BB classic through monthly subscriptions? I use VPN because I live outside USA. I don't use whatsapp nor facebook. Never had the need for it.

So BB classic will be my only and primary device for daily routine (work, gym, walking, sleeping etc.).

Would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

V. Ghanem
    To use your Hexatech VPN on a Blackberry it'll need to support the IKEv2 protocol. It's the only protocol That'll work on BB10.

If they do, it should be a simple set up.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-22-16 01:38 AM