I setup in contact settings "not to show Facebook contacts". When I'm in "Contact" it's ok, I don't see any contacts from facebook but when I'm going to "Telephone" and then from "Calling list" to "Contact" I have all of contacts from Facebook there! How to delete it or hide them !?
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    01-12-15 07:03 AM
    Could just set it not to sync contacts under accounts --> facebook
    01-12-15 07:08 AM
    Could just set it not to sync contacts under accounts --> facebook
    I done this but it's still shown me that "Friends" is on. Look:

What now ?! ;/
    01-12-15 07:20 AM
    Hmm, i dunno what to tell you then mate
    I personally like those fb contacts there, because I call them at times
    Hopefully BB will add a function to hide it later
    01-12-15 07:24 AM
    When it's not working mayby it's possibility to select all of them (how?) and delete ?
    01-12-15 07:24 AM
    ^Seems to be the only option
    It will come back when it syncs again though. I'm not sure how often it syncs
    01-12-15 07:36 AM
    Check under Contact settings to ensure that fetching info from online is disabled.

How to delete all of Facebook contacts !?-img_20150112_100909.jpg
    01-12-15 09:11 AM
    Disabled ... ;/
    01-12-15 11:04 AM
    All my contacts are on Gmail. To get rid of Facebook ones, I delete the Gmail account first, then disable Facebook sync, then delete all local contacts, then restore my Gmail account. This is the only way to do it for me, BlackBerry style.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 11:23 AM
    I setup in contact settings "not to show Facebook contacts". When I'm in "Contact" it's ok, I don't see any contacts from facebook but when I'm going to "Telephone" and then from "Calling list" to "Contact" I have all of contacts from Facebook there! How to delete it or hide them !?
    I did the same thing 3x. Delete you FB app and BB10 issue for now. I have one FB account with 1+k hand to delete them off. After you delete them off back up your device

Did not matter if the sync was off. Still sync to contacts. Tried BlackBerry and Android edition

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 01-12-15 at 12:51 PM.
    01-12-15 12:40 PM
    I did the same thing 3x. Delete you FB app and BB10 issue for now. I have one FB account with 1+k hand to delete them off. After you delete them off back up your device

Did not matter if the sync was off. Still sync to contacts. Tried BlackBerry and Android edition. Don't use Cloud

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:58 PM
    I turned off all the settings for syncing my Facebook friends with my contacts and they still show up in my contacts. Then when I tried deleting the Facebook friends in my contacts, it ended up deleting their phone numbers too. I've just chosen to deal with it.

Also, I'm not sure if it's on purpose, but you still have the protective film over your screen and trackpad. Take those off!

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    01-12-15 02:00 PM
    Do not install Face Book either BB10 or the Android version.

It will sync your FB the information your contact list. It doesn't matter if you turn off the syncopation OFF. It's a flaw in the BB10.3. Doesn't matter which FB app you use BlackBerry or Android

If it happens delete the FB contacts off you contact list by using multiple delete function.:

1) highlight the first FB name;
    2) hold the shift key down;
    3) use the track button and scroll down your list until you have reached a contact name you want to keep:
    4) let go of the shift key;
    5) if the name you want to keep is highlighted, carefully move the track button over the contact you want to save and press down on the track button. This will un-highlight your good contact;
    6) you can now bring up the menu key and select delete. or you can scroll pass you good contact and select more unwanted contact to delete more in that batch. If you accidently touch the screen when selecting the contacts it will deselect everything you have done and you will have to start over.
    7) back your device up;
    8) disconnect the usb cable and restart your device;

After the 1st time deleting 1k+ contacts it became apparent that no matter what the setting were it still sync the FB names.

Championship Monday! Go Ducks!
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 01-12-15 at 03:49 PM.
    01-12-15 03:20 PM