just got passport for few weeks. i guess i don't have lot of complaints because my daily tasks on BP is limited to productivity-related work, at the same time I still rely on iphone 5s doing rest of the fun. thinking about trade-in a classic, good idea?
    12-26-14 12:13 PM
    Why do people ask questions like this? Who can answer that question for you?

Which form factor do you prefer? It's the same OS on both. One is bigger and a bit faster.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    Adam Rees and andy957 like this.
    12-26-14 12:15 PM
    Try the Classic for a while and see what you prefer. Have you ever used a trackpad? Are you missing it now? Will you be less productive without the bigger screen? All things to consider.. try to get your hands on a classic and see what's better for things that are important for you!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    12-26-14 01:10 PM
    I did that already. Sold the passport n picked up a classic. I have no issues so far. I like the 4 row classic keyboard better passport was a monster phone tho. You'd be down grading. I was ok with it cuz I use my phone simply. Talk, text and email. That's it
    Vintage123 likes this.
    12-26-14 01:58 PM
    yes all depends what you do with your phone..and yes it is a downgrade from passport specs wise..Portability???? Classic
    12-26-14 04:11 PM
    I've waited for the classic. Then when I saw the specs and as I'm still waiting for the release of the classic in the UK I thought I'll enjoy a big screen and go for the top spec Passport. I lasted two days with it. I have returned it to Amazon this morning. Although I could at a stretch type one handed, it was hard work. At one point I was walking down the road with dog in one hand and trying to text on the passport in the other, I had to stop and use two hands or I would have dropped it. I couldn't reach the icons in the top corner of the screen ether and I've got large hands. The practicality of the wide screen is a good idea and makes reading and docs to go much easier. I had no issue withe the three row keyboard or the little space bar. The touch keyboard was ok, a little annoying when editing text, just as you went to start typing again it would preposition the cursor and I'd end up writing in the middle of another word. But I would look at my Q10, pick it up and it fitted in my hand nicely and I could do everything one handed with ease. I wanted to like the Passport but it just wasn't happening. So it's back to plan A, and I am waiting for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 08:40 AM
    Why not just get a Z30? That should satisfy your productivity needs, and you can replace the iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 08:46 AM
    just got passport for few weeks. i guess i don't have lot of complaints because my daily tasks on BP is limited to productivity-related work, at the same time I still rely on iphone 5s doing rest of the fun. thinking about trade-in a classic, good idea?
    I had a Passport (which I loved). I returned it because it couldn't serve as my primary phone (apps) & was too big for a secondary device. I am typing this post on my Classic. This won't be my primary device either (apps) but the size is perfect as a secondary device.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 09:13 AM
    I just received my Classic a few days ago to use instead of the Passport and really like the Classic. I liked the Passport also but it is too big for what I do that requires putting in and out of my pocket a lot during the day.

If I had an office job where that wasn't an issue I would have kept it. Specs wise I don't notice too much of a difference besides the obvious screen size change. Classic keyboard is more familiar and easier to use because I've always had Bolds and a Q10.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    12-27-14 09:49 AM