I am having trouble learning how to use Fast Tube. I have searched for user instructions and can find none. Can anyone help me please? I want to save favorites etc. I cannot find a user guide no matter what and how I swipe.
    04-11-15 10:28 AM
    I am having trouble learning how to use Fast Tube. I have searched for user instructions and can find none. Can anyone help me please? I want to save favorites etc. I cannot find a user guide no matter what and how I swipe.
    You need to login.

Help with Fast Tube-img_20150411_105817.png

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 10:58 AM
    Cowboy thanks, but I get everything on the screen that you posted other than sign in. So I remain perplexed.
    04-11-15 11:31 AM
    Thing that bugs me about fasttube is you can't search for videos in date order.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 03:27 PM
    Get Super Tube, it even adds extended search so you can type a search for videos from the homescreen and then just pick super tube.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    JG_Agustin, kitmo and Adam Rees like this.
    04-11-15 05:22 PM
    Get Super Tube, it even adds extended search so you can type a search for videos from the homescreen and then just pick super tube.

But the app icon is soooo bad...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 04:58 AM
    Super tube Interface and appearance seems real ugly compared to fastube. Else I would only use supertube.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 05:03 AM
    But the app icon is soooo bad...

Posted via CB10
    Really? They changed it, and secondly, that's about the dumbest reason to not use an app, but whatever, none of my business, lol.

JG_Agustin likes this.
    04-12-15 07:41 AM
    Super tube Interface and appearance seems real ugly compared to fastube. Else I would only use supertube.

Posted via CB10
    Well... Enjoy Fast Tube, and good luck with your problem then.

04-12-15 07:43 AM
    Really? They changed it, and secondly, that's about the dumbest reason to not use an app, but whatever, none of my business, lol.

Lol.

Posted via Classic
    04-12-15 08:41 AM

I was just kidding. But FastTube does have the better UI and Icon. Still, I use both.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 04-12-15 at 04:30 PM.
    04-12-15 01:09 PM
    Well... Enjoy Fast Tube, and good luck with your problem then.

Hahaha....nothing to made a debate with u....just said a personal opinion
    And sorry to OP that I cant help. I just use fasttube to preload some videos and search some

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 04:12 PM
    I was just kidding. But FastTube does have the better UI and Icon. Still, I use both.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, well, for me, universal search integration means instant win for super tube. :-P

04-12-15 04:41 PM
    Hahaha....nothing to made a debate with u....just said a personal opinion
    And sorry to OP that I cant help. I just use fasttube to preload some videos and search some

Posted via CB10
    Not that it was a debate, I just had no solution to the problem then since I'm not that familiar with fast tube. Used it for a little while until I discovered super tube, then that was it. :-)

04-12-15 04:42 PM
    Can you pair both of the apps to your TV?
    This is what I hate about FastTube. You can't use BB10's "Play On" feature.

So I download hour long documentaries sometimes, and then I have no way to play it on my TV in the proper aspect ratio (Q10/Passport). It's garbage, and a good reason to rock a Z30, imo.

(P.s. The SuperTube logo was designed by a committee. The dev asked for logos, and he put three of them together. It's a real hodgepodge of bad design, even if the philosophy behind it was rather sweet.) supertube doesn't have playon either, and the interface is clunky and floaty.

Running 10.2.Squircle
    04-17-15 09:30 AM
    Just wondering if anyone who uses FastTube has run into this issue since 10.3.1 came out.

On the little box on the right hand side where you can expand the video it now goes all crazy close now. The expand button used to just expand the video a little bit to fit the Q10 screen.

Now this button zooms in super close and you can adjust the video screen but I find this annoying. Anyone else notice this?

When I watch a FastTube video I like to have the video fit the Q10 screen if possible.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 03:58 PM