I cannot verify my id, when I press forgotten password, it asks for my recovery question answer. I give the answer, only to be told that I've given the wrong answer !!!
    When I go into settings on the phone > BlackBerry id, it says my email confirmation status is 'not confirmed'.
    Where do I go from here folks? Love the phone but today has it has driven me mad!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 05:21 PM
    03-20-15 05:34 PM
    Thanks for that. I've followed the link, and have now deleted my I'd, not sure I was supposed to do that to be honest. Please excuse me for being a bit thick, but what the he'll do I do now?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 06:20 PM
    'your request to delete the BlackBerry id has been completed'. How do I get a new one?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 06:30 PM
    On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Settings>Blackberry ID. Tap Change Password. You should use the app Help with a question mark on it. It is a native built in app that we have. It will answer most questions. Good luck. You're not thick at all--your're like me--learning.
    03-20-15 08:47 PM
    Morning, thanks for all your help, unfortunately I'm still struggling. When I try to log in > I press forgotten password. An error box then pops up telling me 'the value you have entered is invalid, please try again'. Where do I go from here? Thanking you in advance....

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 06:47 AM
    How can this be so difficult ?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:34 AM
    See if doing this helps. https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...ecoverpassword
    I googled and found that site.
    03-21-15 11:47 AM
    Thank you, will give it a go - your help is much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:09 PM
    Just tried it, keeps asking me for a valid BlackBerry id username? When I go into my phone settings > BlackBerry id, it says that my username (my email address) is the same as the one I am putting into the relevant boxes when prompted. It does say in the id section of my phone that my email confirmation status is not confirmed. Would this have anything to do with my problem? Thanks again for you help

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:36 PM
    You are most welcome. Maybe try this if you haven't tried it? For BlackBerry 10.3 and later complete the following:

Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings > BlackBerry ID
    Tap the Confirm Email button. A confirmation message will be displayed
    Log in to the email account and access the email from [email protected] with a subject of Confirm your BlackBerry ID email address.
    Within the email select the confirm your email address link.
    Enter the BlackBerry ID password and select Submit.
    When completed, Thank you for confirming your BlackBerry ID is displayed.
    03-21-15 09:26 PM
    Hi, followed your instructions. But as soon as I tap confirm email address it tells me an unknown error has occurred please try again > I press ok, and the process starts again!
    I love my Classic but this is becoming a pain.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:28 PM
    Apologies, thanks for your efforts - think I'll just give up with it now. Anybody want to buy a Classic without an id? Just have to go back to my Q10

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:38 PM
    I feel your frustration. I am not sure what to do. You probably saw all of this? KB36418-BlackBerry ID Support I wonder if changing your Blackberry ID would do the trick? Maybe you could email the moderator and ask for help?
    03-22-15 09:09 PM
    I've just tried speaking to BlackBerry customer service, now I know why everyone else uses an Android or iphone ! Could not be anymore unhelpful if he tried!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 11:12 AM
    In BBOS7 if you typed it wrong 10 times in a row it would let you in. This was on the 9900.

I do not know it it will work on the classic and BBOS10

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 11:45 AM
    Not sure what your exact issue is but if you said you deleted your BlackBerry ID then you will need to make a new one (shouldn't have done that but life goes on) if you register a new BlackBerry ID you will need too security wipe your device and start over.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:12 PM
    I know, I made a big mistake, what would you suggest I do next?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 04:04 PM
    I know, I made a big mistake, what would you suggest I do next?

Posted via CB10
    I would double and triple check to make sure your old ID is actually gone and if it is just make a new BlackBerry ID. Either on your device after you do a security wipe or on the BlackBerry website.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 06:14 PM
    Thanks for the advice, will do

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 03:34 PM
    Thank you, will give it a go - your help is much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    My BlackBerry z10 does not want to verify my account instead bringing the old account that is there
    04-23-18 06:29 PM
    My BlackBerry z10 does not want to verify my account instead bringing the old account that is there
    Sorry I can't help but you should start a new thread, this one is 3 years old.

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    04-25-18 08:33 AM
    Sorry I can't help but you should start a new thread, this one is 3 years old.

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    Hi.

First, you must be aware that, due to security and privacy concerns, you cannot switch from one BlackBerry ID to another on the same BB10 device without wiping your phone.

Then, if BlackBerry Protect was enabled on your Z10 before you wiped it (if ever), you will be asked - when the phone reboots - to enter the BlackBerry ID used prior to wipe and the matching password.

Finally, be aware that you will not be able to restore the data and settings backed up with one BlackBerry ID to a device that is using another BlackBerry ID.

Hope this can help.

(Please excuse my English, I'm French)

Live from my BlackBerry Classic (10.3.3.3216)
    05-01-18 12:50 AM
    Hi.

First, you must be aware that, due to security and privacy concerns, you cannot switch from one BlackBerry ID to another on the same BB10 device without wiping your phone.

Then, if BlackBerry Protect was enabled on your Z10 before you wiped it (if ever), you will be asked - when the phone reboots - to enter the BlackBerry ID used prior to wipe and the matching password.

Finally, be aware that you will not be able to restore the data and settings backed up with one BlackBerry ID to a device that is using another BlackBerry ID.

Hope this can help.

(Please excuse my English, I'm French)

05-01-18 12:52 AM
    pls when I'm trying to access facebook and other Apps my blackberry 10 reply site identity not veritable. what do I do to this issue
    09-06-18 06:35 AM