So I leave for work and am at work for 2hours when I received an email saying your shop blackberry order has been processed, I've posted on the forums asking z30 or classic and if the classic works on T-Mobile so my fiance surprised me by ordering my classic for valentine's day she set me up lol so now trying to wait is a tuff process lol I'm extremely excited.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-14-15 09:45 PM
    Classic is a sweet phone. You'll love the keyboard (much better than the Q10)!!

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 09:48 PM
    I'm coming from a few years with android and most recently the note 4 and nexus 5 but I miss my old bolds keyboard so it's time I love the way bb10 seems to work

02-14-15 09:59 PM
    I loved my Classic so much my wife couldn't stand it anymore. So she took it over and is now in love. She's genuinely surprised at how much she enjoys using it, and she's coming from a Z10 and a Z30. Essentially, for her life, she feels at home on the Classic as a very busy mother of two kids under 2. We both looove the keyboard and the overall package, hardware and the awesome OS that is BB10.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and as much as my wife currently is. I can't be too upset as I've had a Passport since launch, but in my mind it's a testament to the Classic's appeal that I actually still miss it from time to time as I use my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:10 PM
    I'm coming from a few years with android and most recently the note 4 and nexus 5 but I miss my old bolds keyboard so it's time I love the way bb10 seems to work

I hope you will enjoy it! I've got the passport myself and also came from the note 4. Liked the form factor of classic more than the passport, but didn't get the classic duo to specs (for android apps).

Tell us a short review when you got the phone please, I'm interested.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 03:35 AM
    Enjoy your new Classic, I have been enjoying mine as well.

Sent from my lovely classic on T Mobile USA
    02-15-15 05:00 AM
    Good fiance / good phone Enjoy them Both .
    currentodysseys likes this.
    02-15-15 06:18 AM
    So I leave for work and am at work for 2hours when I received an email saying your shop blackberry order has been processed, I've posted on the forums asking z30 or classic and if the classic works on T-Mobile so my fiance surprised me by ordering my classic for valentine's day she set me up lol so now trying to wait is a tuff process lol I'm extremely excited.

That is a much appreciated valentine's present and an exceptional fianc� you have!! kudos to her and enjoy your new phone!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 06:49 AM

So you had to choose between these... ?

hella of a surprise-img_20150212_161305.jpg

Lucky you... :-)

�   Telstra has the Classic now, "got it in two weeks agow"...   �
    02-16-15 04:39 AM
    She truly seems to love you!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 04:45 AM
    Fantastic! Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 09:45 AM
    congratulations! think i could get her to buy me one?
    02-16-15 02:27 PM
    Now I'm waiting for shop blackberry to send it any one have a good experience with them

02-16-15 08:22 PM