Hi a lot of positives about the classic on here but many negatives is there anyone out there who loves it. I'm close to buying one I love bb loved my q10 till it died. I'm ready for a bb again

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-24-14 04:23 PM
    Me!

I absolutely 100% love the Classic. I was also dead set on buying a Passport as a tablet/weekend phone, but am reconsidering this now.

This phone rocks! Perfect weight, speed, and size.

If you have any questions, just shoot.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:26 PM
    Subscribing to this thread. I love my Q10 but would like a larger LCD screen and like the 9900 look of the Classic. Waiting to see more user reviews before purchasing the Classic next year.
    12-24-14 04:37 PM
    Hi lefty what's the battery like on yours I'm realistic I only expect a day that's enough for me I just have nightmares about when I got the 9900 loved it but had to charge it by 2pm. Also what's the material on the back, does it scuff and Mark and feel premium?

12-24-14 04:40 PM
    Me as well!

I got my BlackBerry Classic on Friday and am using it since than and love it. It's really the best BlackBerry I have had so far (and I had nearly all of them including Z10 and Q10)
    geekaren and Jiggy1971 like this.
    12-24-14 04:46 PM
    I got one and its the best BlackBerry I have handled.

Storm 9530 > Bold 9650 > Storm 9550 > Bold 9930 > Q10 > Classic

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 04:49 PM
    Received my Classic last Friday and am having a ball with it! I've used the Z10, Q10, Q5 and the Z30 over the past 2 years and the Classic is by far my favorite. Great size and weight and software runs well. Getting a full day of moderate use so far, however, it's hard to say as right now I have trouble putting it down. I don't miss the larger screen of the Z30 at all. Notifications are almost as flexible as the Bold 9900 which I missed from the BB10 initial software.
    geekaren likes this.
    12-24-14 04:59 PM
    I had the Z10 on the first day it came to Rogers in Canada. Love it and still do. However, Rogers offered me a deal to buy a new phone, which I couldn't pass up. So I decided to get the classic with the intention to give to the wife. But after playing with it I fell in love with the keyboard. The tool belt doesn't interest me.

The phone runs very smoothly. The call quality is awesome, and it captures and hang on to weak signal much better than my Z10.

If bbry came out with an all touch phone in the classic form I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

This is an awesome phone. You all are well to disagree with me, but this is my own opinion.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren and Jiggy1971 like this.
    12-24-14 05:02 PM
    I absolutely love this phone......its all about feel:
    great keyboard feel
    solid feel
    screen is great
    audio fantastic
    camera medium
    best BB ever (except passport some will say)
    kitmo and ADGrant like this.
    12-24-14 05:05 PM
    It may be the perfect BlackBerry for me. Size, feel, kb, screen, 10.3.1

Posted from my Classic.
    12-24-14 05:11 PM
    Hi lefty what's the battery like on yours I'm realistic I only expect a day that's enough for me I just have nightmares about when I got the 9900 loved it but had to charge it by 2pm. Also what's the material on the back, does it scuff and Mark and feel premium?

Well I'm still in the honey moon phase, and in the process of downloading all my apps and transferring all of my pics and notes from other devices. With that being said, I still get a full day/night worth of battery. I usually unplug my phone around 6:30am and it'll last me until about 1am (I know, I'm a late night guy).

The material on the back of the Classic is kind of a hard rubbery material. Not too grippy but just right. I would've like the Q10 glass weave myself.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:12 PM
    I love mine. Anyone who needs a proper device to send/receive business emails, txt, bbm, etc (ie MESSAGES) should be required by law to own this device.

That said, it's still inferior to iOS in some respects because it's not as smooth (delays, reboots) and also Android installed apps do not function perfectly like they would on an Android or iOS device. It doesn't make me want to use an iPhone or Android but it should be noted. The Classic is definitely slower than the Q10 in my opinion.

Note, I believe the Passport is a joke and all other BB10 devices are pure garbage. I came from a Q10 which did email well but was vastly inferior in every other respect.
    ADGrant likes this.
    12-24-14 05:17 PM
    I will not have mine until Friday, but I already know I will love it.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    12-24-14 05:42 PM
    It may be the perfect BlackBerry for me. Size, feel, kb, screen, 10.3.1

Posted from my Classic.
    Hey, glad to hear you actually enjoy it. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-24-14 05:50 PM
    I just love it!

Posted via CB10
    kitmo likes this.
    12-24-14 05:53 PM
    I had the Z10 on the first day it came to Rogers in Canada. Love it and still do. However, Rogers offered me a deal to buy a new phone, which I couldn't pass up. So I decided to get the classic with the intention to give to the wife. But after playing with it I fell in love with the keyboard. The tool belt doesn't interest me.

The phone runs very smoothly. The call quality is awesome, and it captures and hang on to weak signal much better than my Z10.

If bbry came out with an all touch phone in the classic form I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

This is an awesome phone. You all are well to disagree with me, but this is my own opinion.

Posted via CB10
    I can see an all touch classic size would be good
    12-24-14 05:57 PM
    I haven't put it down since this morning, almost literally, and still have battery left... It's lower than it normally would be at this point but literally I've been on this phone just continuously all day long. I really did miss the toolbelt...

12-24-14 06:08 PM
    I haven't put it down since this morning, almost literally, and still have battery left... It's lower than it normally would be at this point but literally I've been on this phone just continuously all day long. I really did miss the toolbelt...

I haven't used the tool belt too much yet. Have to get used to it again.
    12-24-14 06:19 PM
    I love mine. Anyone who needs a proper device to send/receive business emails, txt, bbm, etc (ie MESSAGES) should be required by law to own this device.

That said, it's still inferior to iOS in some respects because it's not as smooth (delays, reboots) and also Android installed apps do not function perfectly like they would on an Android or iOS device. It doesn't make me want to use an iPhone or Android but it should be noted. The Classic is definitely slower than the Q10 in my opinion.

Note, I believe the Passport is a joke and all other BB10 devices are pure garbage. I came from a Q10 which did email well but was vastly inferior in every other respect.
    I agree with you about the apps not working as good as their native OS. But the Android apps do run surprisingly well on the Classic. Way faster than on my Q10, that's for sure.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 06:35 PM
    Went from Bold 9900 to Z10, and back to Bold....and now I have the Classic.

It's all that I hoped for! For me it's like having a all renewed Bold.

As you asked for Battery, here's my Xmas-eve diagram:

Has anybody bought a classic and loves it-img_20141225_011951.png

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 07:44 PM
    The classic is not made for everyone, and neither is the Passport, but I own them both. My Passport has been wiped and is sitting in the box waiting to be sold. I don't hate the PP but it is a two handed device. I enjoy picking up my classic. Spec-wise the PP craps all over this Classic in addition to the bigger screen and MUCH better audio. It's a tradeoff. The Classic keyboard smokes the PP keyboard, IMO. I don't tell people what to buy or what is better for them. But reading some reviews, I'm looking at you Verge, makes me shake my head. Those people are on crack for slamming the Classic. This device wasn't made for the masses to do everything well. But what it's does well, communication, it pwns.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 08:24 PM
    I love my Classic. I've owned a Z10, Q10 and a Passport. The Classic is like my old 9900 which I loved. I love the Classic even more.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 08:32 PM
    I love it so much, even with a loose space key!
    12-24-14 08:58 PM
    Pre ordered;

Went from iphone 6 to Passport
    To Q10 to Classic

Love this thing. I don't use trackpad lol but other tool belt buttons I do

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 10:00 PM
    how do you like the classic compared to iphone 6 and passport
    12-24-14 10:08 PM
72 123