the gap between the bottom of the screen and the keyboard, I seen a few post on that. have any gotten a replacement and did it cause any problems. not having carrier support local makes it a little hard to get a replacement.the gap-screenhunter_02-jan.-23-12.58.png
    01-26-15 07:34 AM
    Is there an issue with that gap? I mean the phone works properly, correct?
    01-26-15 07:50 AM
    don't have the phone just seen some that had the gap. and was wondering if it was across the board as in a design fault .
    01-26-15 08:01 AM
    Is there an issue with that gap? I mean the phone works properly, correct?
    I have a similar gap in mine, plus a few small ones around the keys that let the back light through. I wouldn't say these cause functioning problems in the phone (except perhaps in the long run due to the dust/lint getting more easily inside), but it just looks ugly and takes away from the usual holding of a quality BlackBerry device experience. Certainly makes the phone look and feel cheap, which is something I had never experienced with any of the previous BlackBerry devices before, including the legacy phones.
    01-26-15 08:40 AM
    don't have the phone just seen some that had the gap. and was wondering if it was across the board as in a design fault .
    From the posts it seems some people do not have these gaps in their phones (although many do), which suggests this might be more of a manufacturing/assembly quality issue than a design problem.
    01-26-15 08:52 AM
    It's not across the board. Some have it, I think most do not. Mine doesn't have a gap...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-26-15 09:26 AM
    Mine does not have this issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:39 AM
    Mine doesn't have the gap between screen amd toolbelt
    I just have small bleeding light between some keys, but it's ok in my opinion

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 10:09 AM
    Now that I look closely I notice it now. I was always wondering what you people were talking about. That picture was spot on.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-26-15 12:22 PM
    Don't have gap on mine. Look and work perfect.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 01:01 PM
    No gap on mine from Amazon. But my friend who got one from B&H Photo had gap between screen and top of the tool-belt.
    01-26-15 01:12 PM
    No gap on my BlackBerry Classic. I think those people are paid costumer from apple company to lure them away from BlackBerry goodness.

Via BlackBerry Classic OS 10.3.1.1450 on Blazing Fast T-Mobile 4GLTE
    01-26-15 02:09 PM
    I had my first Classic with a huge gap between the screen bottom and the tool belt.
    I went and replaced the device, only to get another one with keyboard light bleeding and the left side keyboard light is annoyingly brighter than the right keyboard side. No gap problem though.
    I wasn't satisfied also since I type a lot in sort of dark environment and the keyboard brightness issue is so obvious.
    So I went again and they replaced the unit ( 3rd time) and its the one i'm using now. I really can't say i'm happy with it.
    Way too much light bleeding in the keyboard, and the buttons makes a crack sound.
    What the hell BlackBerry?

Everything else is AMAZING on the device tho. I don't think i'll be able to give up on it anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 03:46 PM
    I had my first Classic with a huge gap between the screen bottom and the tool belt.
    I went and replaced the device, only to get another one with keyboard light bleeding and the left side keyboard light is annoyingly brighter than the right keyboard side. No gap problem though.
    I wasn't satisfied also since I type a lot in sort of dark environment and the keyboard brightness issue is so obvious.
    So I went again and they replaced the unit ( 3rd time) and its the one i'm using now. I really can't say i'm happy with it.
    Way too much light bleeding in the keyboard, and the buttons makes a crack sound.
    What the hell BlackBerry?

Everything else is AMAZING on the device tho. I don't think i'll be able to give up on it anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    See this is why I do not want to exchange my device and go through all that just to get a "new" device with more issues than the model before lol.

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 with Tapatalk : PIN 2BFBBCE3: T-Mobile 4G LTE
    01-27-15 12:27 AM